Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 X, BIG NEWS!

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 X, BIG NEWS! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, friends. There's a big news. Do you know that Windows is releasing a new os named Windows 10X, and it's look is amazing. It also has some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IFAT CHOWDHURY, Jan 16, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 X, BIG NEWS!

Hello, friends. There's a big news. Do you know that Windows is releasing a new os named Windows 10X, and it's look is amazing. It also has some extraordinary features and it's quite lightweight. It might release later this year, but its main production in consumer computers and laptops will probably start from 2022. You can find more about this by watching some You Tube videos or by surfing the internet. I am so excited!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

IFAT CHOWDHURY, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2021
  4. WINDOWS 10 X, BIG NEWS!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 X, BIG NEWS!

1. WINDOWS 10 X, BIG NEWS! - Similar Threads - BIG NEWS

2. Big system freeze everytime, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  3. Big system freeze everytime, help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  4. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  5. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  6. Big white box after login windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big white box after login windows: After the windows update earlier this week Ive been getting this white box image after signing in. The last two days Ive been able to brute force restart my way through but today Ive been at it for hours and no luck. The issue does not exist in safe mode. Ive tried disabling...
  7. How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests: I quite like windows news and interests for the current weather. HOWEVER, it has now started to fill my entire screen every single time i press the windows key and I have found no way to actually stop it from opening. Disabling it does nothing, it still opens every time I...
  8. How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests

How to disable the big mode of Windows News and Interests: I quite like windows news and interests for the current weather. HOWEVER, it has now started to fill my entire screen every single time i press the windows key and I have found no way to actually stop it from opening. Disabling it does nothing, it still opens every time I...
  9. Servicing comes to Slow Ring in Windows 10 (and why that’s big news)

in Windows 10 News
    Servicing comes to Slow Ring in Windows 10 (and why that’s big news): Something very interesting has happened to Windows 10 Insiders Preview builds in the Slow Ring over the past few months: They’re being released more regularly — and with increased reliability. It’s all part of a commitment we made earlier this year to start servicing the...
  10. Big news coming for Beam this Thursday! Stay tuned…

in Windows 10 News
    Big news coming for Beam this Thursday! Stay tuned…: Big news coming for Beam this Thursday May 25th 2017! Stay tuned… Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date