Windows 10: Windows 10 x64 Pro userprofile will not load

Discus and support Windows 10 x64 Pro userprofile will not load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the desaster of the 3 october update I did a system recovery. After that the computer tries continu to install windows 10 and after that I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rammelaar15, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 x64 Pro userprofile will not load

After the desaster of the 3 october update I did a system recovery. After that the computer tries continu to install windows 10 and after that I get a blue screen with the remark logout or shut. Both options don't work and the computer is in a loop and tries to install windows 10. The only thing is to shut and then I can only start W10 with another profile.

What can I do to recover to my old userprofile?

Hans

:)

Rammelaar15, Oct 9, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 x64 Pro userprofile will not load

ASUS Smart Doctor for Windows 10 x64 (a favor for a friend)

Need a good working version of ASUS Smart Doctor for a AMD RADEON 4890 Extreme for Windows 10 x64 Pro.
    Anyone have any info on this piece of software or not?

Filip Georgievski, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 x64 Pro userprofile will not load

1. Windows 10 x64 Pro userprofile will not load - Similar Threads - x64 Pro userprofile

2. Windows 10 has 751 "DefaultUserxxx" userprofiles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 has 751 "DefaultUserxxx" userprofiles: Hello,On my brothers PC I saw, that in the user-folder C:\users there are 751 folders, which begin with defaultuser.I deleted them all with admin rights but after the next reboot, they are there again.In the event manager I searched in "Windows Protocols -> Security" for the...
  3. Windows 10 has 751 "DefaultUserxxx" userprofiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has 751 "DefaultUserxxx" userprofiles: Hello,On my brothers PC I saw, that in the user-folder C:\users there are 751 folders, which begin with defaultuser.I deleted them all with admin rights but after the next reboot, they are there again.In the event manager I searched in "Windows Protocols -> Security" for the...
  4. Windows 10 has 751 "DefaultUserxxx" userprofiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows folder in userprofile folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows folder in userprofile folder: As the title says. I don't know how and when it happened but I've got a Windows folder in my userprofile folder and I have never seen anything like this before *sarc What it's doing there? It's the same Windows folder as the one located at C: (both have the same size) and...
  6. A Windows account UserProfile Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A Windows account UserProfile Question: Hey, guys. Does Anyone have experience with Windows account profile? The Situation: If I have a user profile on a machine had something wrong, and I cannot figure out the problem. My Question: Can I Delete the user's registry infomation (HKEY_USERS\TheUserAccountIMadeUp)....
  7. %userprofile% is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    %userprofile% is wrong: After changing my username from Jerol to Jerold using netplwiz on Windows 10, and frebooting, %username% is Jerold BUT other environment variables, like userprofile, still use Jerol. How do I fix this?...
  8. Windows 10 x64 pro crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 x64 pro crashes: My Windows 10 x64 repeatedly crashes. The event viewer states Level: Critical, Source: Kernel-Power, Event ID 41 Category 63, the XML view details: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> + <System> <Provider...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro x64 from Windows 10 Home x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro x64 from Windows 10 Home x64: I just purchased the upgrade to Win 10 Pro. I did not seem to get an activation/product key, but there is an "Install" button where the "Buy" button was, but what do I do when it asks for a product key? This is on a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series that I purchased new with...
  10. Windows 10 Pro x64 : Not loading Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro x64 : Not loading Windows Update: Hello, I just did a clean install after activating a upgrade install of Windows 10 and I'm having a weird problem. My Windows Update area isnt loading any listed updates and only shows the loading dots at the top. I also can't access the advanced options either. Has anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 user profile will not load

2. windows 10 could not load userprofile