Windows 10: Windows 10 xbgm service

Discus and support Windows 10 xbgm service in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently when playing games through Steam and using the Game DVR background recording function I have found that when recordings are commanded by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OldGoldeye, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 xbgm service

Recently when playing games through Steam and using the Game DVR background recording function I have found that when recordings are commanded by default WIN+ALT+G they have no visual content, only audio. I have traced this back to the Windows service xbgm not running. When the xbgm service is commanded to start then Game DVR background recordings function as before.

What has changed with the last Windows 10 update to affect this service? Can MS address this anomaly with a future update?

:)

OldGoldeye, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 xbgm service

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 xbgm service

1. Windows 10 xbgm service - Similar Threads - xbgm service

2. Microsoft Authenticator service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Authenticator service: Can I use the Microsoft Authenticator service to get a second authentication factor from a PC or tablet as a desktop application or a web site? I found out that there is an app that works with smartphones. I mean TOTP – time-based One-time Password. Can you help?...
  3. Audio Service isn't executed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Service isn't executed: So i started up my pc , and when i did the sound wasn't working. I saw if there was any updates made to the audio and there wasn't. I updated the device and everything. After that i got to services.msc and tried to activate the service but it gives me some kind of Error 2....
  4. How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?: Hello, The Windows Installer-service stopped working after I installed and afterwards un-installed the Comodo Firewall. Tried many methods to solve that problem but no success. When I boot in safe mode, I can start the service, but in normal mode, it is stopped again. How to...
  5. OPT OUT OF LOCATION SERVICES

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OPT OUT OF LOCATION SERVICES: I would like to opt out of location services. I have entered my MAC address where required , but I get an error when asked to type the characters requested of me...
  6. hello. Could you please give me the phone number of the department of customer services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hello. Could you please give me the phone number of the department of customer services: hello. Could you please give me the phone number of the department of customer services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-could-you-please-give-me-the-phone-number-of/59964fcb-550d-4086-bdfa-59a5518533b3
  7. Windows 10 msconfig disabled all services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 msconfig disabled all services: After i accidentally disabled all window services on msconfig i restarted my pc the my password or pin is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-msconfig-disabled-all-services/7d2f466e-f3f0-42ab-85d1-4f9a382f43cd
  8. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The user profile service failed the sign in: Just updated the Wkndows 10 on my computer, and now when i try to log in i get this error message: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."...
  9. Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?

in Cortana
    Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?: Cortana couldn't work from this month, no matter on pc or on mobile app. It always responsed cannot find page in mobile. So I want to know wheter the service will be stopped or something happed, wheter it will be restored later or never....
  10. problem with recording games when xbgm service is not running

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with recording games when xbgm service is not running: When I am trying to record games that I’m playing using Steam the video signal is not recorded, I receive files with only audio. I found out that the issue occurs when xbgm service is not running. I think this issue started after the last update. Help please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbgm service 1809

2. xbgm services

3. what is xbgm service

4. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828