Windows 10: Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I run a LAN center and kids want to sign in using the Xbox app since they have Xbox Game Pass, but when they go to sign out it will save their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BurnsMR, May 31, 2021.

1. BurnsMR Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login

I run a LAN center and kids want to sign in using the Xbox app since they have Xbox Game Pass, but when they go to sign out it will save their credentials and automatically log whoever uses it next back into the previous users account with no password prompt. Is there a setting to forget these credentials? Can I have a batch script to erase the users info? Currently I have a group policy setting that prevents the user from signing into their microsoft account on the windows admin account, but this xbox app seems to save their credentials no matter what I do. Any help would be greatly appreciat

:)

BurnsMR, May 31, 2021

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, May 31, 2021
  3. login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 31, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login

1. Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login - Similar Threads - Xbox App Auto

2. xbox app login windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  3. xbox app login windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  4. can't login into xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login into xbox app: when I'm clicking on the login button in the xbox app, it is not working. The white somtetimes gray windows appers for 1 second. And there is an warning in the EventViewer thete there is no permission.The właściwe dla aplikacji permission settings do not grant Lokalny...
  5. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  6. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  7. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Xbox app auto muting mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app auto muting mic.: So I recently built a pc, and the Xbox app wasn’t working with my mic. I have a headset, and a separate mic, all plugged into corresponding spots. When I go to create a party for Xbox gaming on my pc, it mutes my mic before I can say anything…...
  9. Window 10 Auto Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 Auto Login: I just purchased an HP Windows 10 laptop. I cannot disable the auto password login. I searched the internet and I know what needs to be done. The problem is that I do not have an option to uncheck"User Name and Passwords under "User Account" I called a tech support...
  10. Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login: Well, I've got a good question today! I have a laptop that I completely wiped and installed a fresh, official installation of windows 10. I logged into the Microsoft store just fine the first time and downloaded whatever apps I wanted. Then when the computer is restarted I...