Windows 10: Windows 10 XBox App False Credit Card Expiration Message

Discus and support Windows 10 XBox App False Credit Card Expiration Message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been posted numerous times over the last year by many folks, but all the threads keep getting close/locked with zero resolution by Microsoft,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MattSpeer, May 12, 2021.

1. MattSpeer Win User

Windows 10 XBox App False Credit Card Expiration Message

This has been posted numerous times over the last year by many folks, but all the threads keep getting close/locked with zero resolution by Microsoft, and it is getting really old and annoying to be ignored.About a year ago, the XBox app on Windows 10 would pop up a false warning every time it is opened. It always says: "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon" even if your credit card is nowhere near being close to expiring. I originally had my Games Pass Ultimate subscription renew through PayPal with my credit card that expires in June 2022 as the default payment method. In mid-2020, I

:)

MattSpeer, May 12, 2021

2. Credit card expired

Hello! I was trying to purchase Afterlight but when I set the payment with credit card it told me that it was expired. My credit card though registered the payment and so I actually paid, why don't I have the app?? It's not fair!

ManarTazarine, May 12, 2021
  3. AZ-Chuck Win User
    Windows 10 app store - Credit Card is Expired

I was on the Windows 10 Professional app store. I tried to purchase the Windows Video Player. I put in my credit card information for two different cards both cards came back with the claim that they were expired, yet one expires in December and the other
    has over a year before it expires. In neither case did the interface allow me to put in the card's printed expiration date. Nor is there any statement about where to go for billing issues. I see from some other posts that Microsoft might have actually billed
    my cards but, nothing has come through yet (it has only been a few minutes). Also, my American Express was disallowed entirely.

What's up Microsoft? If this is piece of Windows 10 is not working, shut it down rather than having credit card numbers out there bouncing around in the cloud.

AZ-Chuck, May 12, 2021
  4. JohnNigh1 Win User

Credit Card Expired

I wish to delete an expired credit card that is no longer in use and add a new one. You don't seem to let me do this~

JohnNigh1, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 XBox App False Credit Card Expiration Message - Similar Threads - XBox App False

2. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  3. Credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit card: I can't delete my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/5128eb12-463f-489b-a4c7-8b2b6b7ddf51
  4. Looks like your credit card is expiring soon.....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looks like your credit card is expiring soon.....: Every single time i start up the xbox game pass for pc, i get the message that my creditcard is expiring soon. I don't even have a credit card connected to my accounti use paypal for the service. This is really really annoying, is there anything i can do to have that not pop...
  5. credit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credit card: We need to delete an expired credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/255d221e-2670-4f59-85b9-edfd67da4c23
  6. Windows 10 expiring message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 expiring message: We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and applied them through VLSC so we definitely have licences. Checked with our supplier and there are no issues with our purchase....
  7. Windows 10 expiring message

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 expiring message: We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and applied them through VLSC so we definitely have licences. Checked with our supplier and there are no issues with our purchase....
  8. Credit Card

Credit Card: How & where to change credit card information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/6c24b1ee-1254-450d-9066-ccd729063925"
  9. Windows 10 false message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 false message: My device hard disk was changed in November 2018 and Windows 10 was reinstalled directly online and since Windows were properly updated and no message was received. For last 15 days a message appearing that your Windows would be expired soon. Please advice how to stop this...
  10. False Antivirus Expiration Warnings

False Antivirus Expiration Warnings: I use NOD32 antivirus and my subscription was going to expire in a week so Windows started notifying me through its action center. At the 2 day mark I renewed my subscription but for the last week Windows is still telling me my antivirus will expire in 2 days, its 2 days,...