Windows 10: Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

Discus and support Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by That Spleh, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my file explorer. I have tried resetting and repairing and reinstalling both the Xbox App and Gaming Services. I've tried to reset the windows store and have stayed on the blinking screen waiting for 5-7 minutes with no result. Ive triple checked and synced my date

:)

That Spleh, Jun 12, 2022

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 12, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Games wont login to Xbox

Hi Jay,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned on the below help article and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Cheri F Win User

Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

Xbox app closes on launch

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately...

• Has any new software or hardware been added recently? No.
    • Did you also change any settings prior to this issue? No.
    • Is there any error message? None.
    • For the Xbox app issue, have you also tried the suggestions posted by Syed Md Bilal in this thread?
      Quite a few people found it helpful. - I did try this (for the Xbox and Photos app) and it made absolutely no difference.
    I'd appreciate any additional suggestions. I'm still unable to use either the Xbox or Photos app. I'd really like to use them.

Cheri F, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

1. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch - Similar Threads - Xbox app games

2. Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open: I've been trying to get my Xbox app to launch so I can play a game with a friend we both have Game Pass right now, theirs is working mine is not so I know the servers aren't down or anything we also use the same internet as they live with me so I know my internet is also...
  3. Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open: I've been trying to get my Xbox app to launch so I can play a game with a friend we both have Game Pass right now, theirs is working mine is not so I know the servers aren't down or anything we also use the same internet as they live with me so I know my internet is also...
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  5. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  6. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

7. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch: Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my...
  8. unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10: recently downloaded dirt 5 but unable to launch it, i click on play button or game icon on the start menu multiple times, launching through exe file but nothing happens. tried to google for solution and most of the posts/forum says that it is caused by gaming services. so i...
  9. apps wont launch in windows 10

apps wont launch in windows 10: I can not launch any Microsoft media apps on windows 10pro,they open for two seconds then close I even bought movie maker pro and no luck.has something to do with the "BIT" I belive. Ive tried all the easy fixes for this problem. help please...
  10. game wont launch of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game wont launch of windows 10: Hi! i collected four game directly from a friend but it wont launch on my computer.it does not have any setup just bunch of files. i've compared the files to my friend's to make sure it's complete. and i have tried updating my pc but still the same error, it wont launch....