Windows 10: Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having a problem where whenever I'm in a party that unless I mute myself there is a very loud crackling sound, and even when there is no mic connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FocusedClient96, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound

Having a problem where whenever I'm in a party that unless I mute myself there is a very loud crackling sound, and even when there is no mic connected it still persists. Tried resetting the xbox app through the apps & features in the settings of windows 10, still no luck.

:)

FocusedClient96, Dec 27, 2018

2. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Crackling/Popping sounds on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting crackling sound while playing back music in Windows.

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Let’s run the audio playback troubleshooter and check if that helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

• Click on the search icon below and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Then click on the Troubleshooting on the top of the Window.
    • Under hardware and sound, click or tap troubleshoot audio play back.

Method 2:

Download and install the drivers in Windows compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound

Xbox app mic issues?

My microphone will work perfectly on skype, discord and teamspeak but when i try and talk to my friends on the xbox app, it makes a really loud crackling noise. It's so loud, I can hear it through their headphones but when i go into the mics properties
    menu, it isn't making a sound despite me still hearing it through their headsets. Is this a problem with the app itself or my headset?

Corporal Kashew, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound

1. Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound - Similar Threads - Xbox App Loud

2. crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  3. crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  4. Pc xbox app, crackling background noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc xbox app, crackling background noise: Every time I record a capture with xbox my mic crackles, though when I record with other recorders it dosent crackle at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-xbox-app-crackling-background-noise/e1e34562-09b5-414f-ad12-8e5ae045733d
  5. Pc xbox app, crackling background noise

Pc xbox app, crackling background noise: Every time I record a capture with xbox my mic crackles, though when I record with other recorders it dosent crackle at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-xbox-app-crackling-background-noise/e1e34562-09b5-414f-ad12-8e5ae045733d
  6. Crackling sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  7. Crackling sound

Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  8. Windows 10 - Audio/speakers suffer loud crackling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Audio/speakers suffer loud crackling.: Since my PC's last update 'Windows 10 ver 1809 (OS build 17763. 134) - 27th Nov 2018' , my wall speakers connected via amp, have started crackling very loudly. After the latest and biggest update Ive seen in a while, when ever I open images- use the Start button, working in...
  9. Windows 10 crackling sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crackling sound: I had to re-install my windows 10 Pro and i noticed that my sound was cracking, and i though downloading sound driver would help but after downloading all of my nvidia, asus and intel drivers i still could hear it. First i tough i had broken my headphones (HyperX Revolver...
  10. Sound Crackles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Crackles: Whenever I'm watching a stream or playing a game with a stream my sound crackles and pops. I'm using Sennhieser PC 363d and I've tried another headset and also speakers and I'm still experiencing the sound issues. It started happening about 3 weeks ago when I started playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc xbox app mic crackle

2. xbox app mic crackle

3. loud humming through xbox companion app

4. xbox companion sound problem,
  5. turn off xbox console companion microphone,
  6. xbox console companion pc mic making noise,
  7. xbox companion app mic issues,
  8. xbox app pc loud mic noise,
  9. xbox companion no sound,
  10. pc mic really loud on xbox companion,
  11. xbox companion app windows 10 loud noise]#,