Windows 10: Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week

Discus and support Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So streaming my Xbox One to Windows 10 PC has been impossible ALL week... when is this going to be fixed? Done all the usual stuff reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MuzzUK, Nov 5, 2018.

1. MuzzUK Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week

So streaming my Xbox One to Windows 10 PC has been impossible ALL week... when is this going to be fixed?

Done all the usual stuff reinstalling the app, rebooting router, checking port forwarding and before anyone comments my connection speed is 70mb down and 25mb up. It's worked for years just fine but every now and then the service goes like this I am used to this just it seems to take Microsoft or whoever ages to fix. It's laggy and unusual and keeps disconnecting.

What is really annoying is theres no longer Xbox WIDI/Wireless display apps available and streaming has to go via Xbox One/Microsoft even though both my PC and Xbox are wired on the same home network.

Madness!

:)

MuzzUK, Nov 5, 2018

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Nov 6, 2018
  3. XBox app streaming

Hi Connor,

Just to clarify, share the information;

- Is the issue specific to this particular app?

- Do you receive any error message when the app crash?

- Did the issue started recently?

I suggest you to try the steps in the following Xbox article and check if it helps.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...-windows/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you post the query in Xbox forums. They will be better suited to guide you further.

http://forums.xbox.com/?xr=shellnav

Do let us know if you need any assistance regarding Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Pratiksha Devadiga, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week

Santosh_Rai, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week

1. Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week - Similar Threads - XBOX App streaming

2. Xbox App Broken. Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  3. Xbox App Broken. Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  4. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  5. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  6. This is a Windows 10 Xbox streaming question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is a Windows 10 Xbox streaming question: I have been trying to get the streaming app to let my headset mic work. I can hear everyone and the game sound but it will not let me use the mic. I reset the network adapter and I tried to turn on Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol. That will not activate....
  7. Windows Store & Xbox App beta are broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store & Xbox App beta are broken: Hi. I am having an infuriating issue with these two windows apps. At first i noticed that windows store wasn't installing anything a few days ago, however i ignored as it wasn't apps i was interested in. I then noticed today that the Xbox App wouldn't update any games. So...
  8. Xbox Game Stream to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Stream to Windows 10: I'm trying to use game streaming to windows 10 and I've read I can use my pc mic to talk to my friends in an Xbox party but I can't figure out how to. I've set my mic to default device I've unmuted in it the streaming app. Any help? submitted by /u/Peter_Griffendor [link]...
  9. Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media: Alright I have spend HOURS trying to figure this issue out. To the point of doing a reboot because "support" said the issue was a corrupted WMP file. Issue still isn't fixed (obviously, I'm here trying to stop myself from tearing out my hair). I am trying to stream movies...
  10. Xbox App Streaming Lag

Xbox App Streaming Lag: Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox app. Nothing has worked though. My download/upload is around 100mbps, and the stream test on the Xbox app says I can stream on...