Windows 10: Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having the issue stated in the title. Looked for fixes for weeks, none have worked. My current solution to bypass the issue is to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WAEEEJ, Nov 24, 2018.

1. WAEEEJ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message

Having the issue stated in the title.​

Looked for fixes for weeks, none have worked.​

My current solution to bypass the issue is to uninstall the app, restart my PC, reinstall it and then it will work correctly once.​

If I close or restart the app again, it will break and I will have to repeat the process. ​

For clarification, the loading screen it gets stuck on is the very first one, where the background is purely green with a large, white loading spinner icon in the centre.​

No updates made to the app have resolved the issue.

No suggestions made elsewhere on this forum have resolved the issue.

The issue appeared to manifest spontaneously.

I'm beginning to run out of patience.

Any help would be extremely appreciated. ​

:)

WAEEEJ, Nov 24, 2018
  2. faulfie Win User

problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, Nov 24, 2018
  3. error message on startup

looking for a little help with an error message im getting on startup, after windows is fully loaded and im at desktop i get :

"smartbridge alerts: MotiveSB.exe - entry point not found. the procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL."

any ideas?

thnx

*Toast :toast:

intel igent, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message

Xbox App is stuck on the loading screen when launched

Xbox App is stuck on loading screen when launched; connected wirelessly; other apps are working perfectly fine, already tried restarting PC and updated the Xbox App; just upgraded to Windows 10 today;

all requirements from setting the xbox one preferences are all set, it is just that cannot log into the xbox app as it is always loading; run DXDIAG prompt/command and info are as follows:

processor intel(r) core(tm) i7-3635Qm CPu 2 2.40GHz (8 CPUs),~2.4GHz

memory: 8192MB Ram

Directx version: 12

---- system has exceeded the requirements

runs the troubleshooter wizard, receives an error stating that "it wont work with this windows"

-- run the SFC Scan and is on the process;

any other ideas?

seriesgems2, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message

1. Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message - Similar Threads - Xbox app stuck

2. Stuck in this screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in this screen upon startup: Gets this screen in this startupany option in both menus send me back to this screen directlyReboots often lead to the same screen, and depends on luck if I can start successfullyAny solutions?p.s. tried changing boot mode from UEFI only to Legacy only when referencing to...
  3. Stuck in this screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in this screen upon startup: Gets this screen in this startupany option in both menus send me back to this screen directlyReboots often lead to the same screen, and depends on luck if I can start successfullyAny solutions?p.s. tried changing boot mode from UEFI only to Legacy only when referencing to...
  4. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  5. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  6. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  7. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  8. Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen: I've been trying to fix this issue for over a Year now I followed Every Single Guide And Instructions on Either Google Or Youtube. But none of them worked.My Windows is 1 year outdated Because of this and I can't seem to Find A Hot Fix For it. Its so frustrating.Here What I...
  9. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver...
  10. Windows 10 infinite loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loading at startup: Hi Everybody, when I want to start up my laptop, it just stays at the loading screen with a monocolor background with the windows loading circle. I tried everything I could think of: I ran chkdsks, which found nothing, I tried startup repair, whose "attempting repairs" never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app infinite loading

2. xbox app stuck loading

3. xbox companion infinite loading

4. why is the xbox companion app infinite loading,
  5. xbox console companion infinite loading,
  6. xbox console companion just spinning,
  7. Xbox having infinite startup,
  8. xbox companion app infinite loading,
  9. xbox console companion forever loading,
  10. infinite loading screen xbox companion windows 10,
  11. xbox app for pc stuck at loading,