Windows 10: Windows 10 Xbox Application not allowing me to SEE Party invitations

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox Application not allowing me to SEE Party invitations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On Windows 10 Xbox Application. I have friends send me Party invitations and I never see them (anywhere). I DO see them on my iPhone XBox application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Floki the Vike, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Xbox Application not allowing me to SEE Party invitations

On Windows 10 Xbox Application. I have friends send me Party invitations and I never see them (anywhere). I DO see them on my iPhone XBox application but never on Windows. Frustrating.

I have done the App/Features RESET suggestion already...and reboot...and open/close app, basic troubleshooting, etc

My UnpN is Enabled

Any suggestions?

:)

Floki the Vike, Mar 27, 2019

2. Joining Xbox Live Parties Via Xbox App.

I have the Xbox app, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and an Xbox Account. And my friend from the Xbox has told me he sent me an invite to a party, and since I barely ever use the Xbox app I can't seem to find where to get the invites. Thanks, and have a
    great day!

CodyDaBoss, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Friend does NOT recive game invite (PC) (GoW4)

Hi Will,

We appreciate that you were able to perform some steps to resolve the issue. If you are experiencing issues with party chats on Windows 10, it can be caused by several reasons. It can be an issue with the profile and network settings on your end or the one
    who sends you an invite. Both of your settings should meet the requirements to join party chats on Xbox live.

We have solutions below that can help you resolve the issue. These troubleshooting steps should be done on your computer and your friend's computer. Before we start, please make sure to check your NAT Type first.

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Once you got the result, please refer to this
    link
    and perform the suggested solutions on your computer and your friend's computer. Follow the steps in order to get more accurate results.

We also recommend that you check your privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to ensure that your profiles are allowed to join multiplayer games and parties.

We will appreciate if you can update us the results so if these solutions won't work, we will find another way to resolve your concern.

Loraine Mon, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Xbox Application not allowing me to SEE Party invitations

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox Application not allowing me to SEE Party invitations

1. Windows 10 Xbox Application not allowing me to SEE Party invitations - Similar Threads - Xbox Application allowing

2. My Xbox Game Bar does not receive invites. Party nor Game invites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Game Bar does not receive invites. Party nor Game invites: My game bar has been working perfectly fine with minor hiccups recently Notification sounds bugging and staying silent, etc.. However, as of last week, my game bar has not received any party or game invites. I have looked for answers only to find outdated solutions and...
  3. Not Getting Xbox Party Invites on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Getting Xbox Party Invites on PC: I have this little problem where I can get every kind of notification, messages, updates, etc from the Xbox Game Bar, all except for party invites. I don't know why, I just for some reason don't, and Microsoft forums have been absolutely zero help in the matter. Anyone here...
  4. Xbox App will not allow me to connect to parties.

Xbox App will not allow me to connect to parties.: Every time I click “Join Party” or “Start a party” it does respond at all. It just sits on a loading circle then crashes or resets back to normal. Then for the Xbox game hotbar, it’s the same thing. I can’t create a voice chat or join a party. Any help? submitted by...
  5. Xbox Game Bar party/voice invites do not work for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar party/voice invites do not work for me?: This suddenly started happening earlier today. I was playing Xbox with friends, and when they got off, I hopped off to play on my PC. I signed up for an LFG and when I was invited to the party, I tried accepting the invite via game bar, but it didn't work. When I clicked...
  6. Xbox App won’t allow me join or create parties

Xbox App won’t allow me join or create parties: For the past couple months the Xbox Apps have been acting up. The Xbox App, regular and beta versions, along with the Windows game bar won’t allow me to join or create parties. Every time I try clicking on join a party I get a constant spinning wheel, then, nothing, reverts...
  7. Not getting party invites on windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting party invites on windows 10 xbox app: I get all other notifications but when it comes to party invites I do not get any. I tried resetting and everything legit nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-party-invites-on-windows-10-xbox-app/825f86f0-a2f9-49f6-8607-7dfbc59f36d3
  8. Not Receiving Party or Game Invites on the Windows 10 Xbox Console companion app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Receiving Party or Game Invites on the Windows 10 Xbox Console companion app: I am on windows 10 and use the Xbox Console Companion app. when I get an invite to a party or game, the notification does not show up and I cannot join the party, but I do get the notification on my phone. In the Xbox notification settings, the setting for party and game...
  9. Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites: When I get an invite to a party or game, the notification does not show up and I cannot join the party, but I do get the notification on my phone. In the Xbox notification settings, the setting for party and game invites does not appear. It would be much appreciated if I...
  10. invite to partys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invite to partys: we should be able to invite to party's to talk to friends and family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invite-to-partys/6d247ec8-0992-47b9-834c-799e448623be

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox console companion i cannot see game invites

2. xbox party invitations not coming on windows 10