Windows 10: WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

Discus and support WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning everyone, I've been banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure this out. I downloaded the Windows 10 Xbox Beta today, wanting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EnigmaticalMG, Jun 10, 2019.

1. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

Good morning everyone, I've been banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure this out. I downloaded the Windows 10 Xbox Beta today, wanting to try out the new Xbox Game Pass, got everything all downloaded and ready, but when I go to sign into my account, it does nothing... I click sign in and it acts like it's going to another page, but it just refreshes back to the home page the first time.

The second time and on, it just refreshes the page i'm on... I don't what i'm doing wrong here, i've gone through several of the help articles, like removing the account I am signed into, ensuring all the Xbox services are activated, deleting the cache, etc etc...

Any ideas would be amazing... This is the major reason I don't use the Microsoft store honestly, trying to get it to work is so confusing at times, and the interface is not really user friendly.

Edit:

Adding in a video of the issue

:)

EnigmaticalMG, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

1. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta signing

2. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  3. Xbox app on Windows 10 not signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows 10 not signing in: I just installed the Xbox app on my Windows 10 and I can use it and browse everything smoothly. The only problem is I CANNOT SIGN IN: whenever I click on sign in it just does nothing, no response, no action, absolutely nothing. When I click it multiple times it gives me the...
  4. I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one: I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one and even tho I reinstalled it it is still in the beta https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opt-out-of-the-minecraft-beta-on-windows-10-and/b9164ebc-e321-4124-ae27-0efcded565dc
  5. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  6. Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS: Xbox party chat beta is now available in the Xbox beta app for Android (available in app store) and iOS (sign up for the iOS beta here Fill | Sign up for the Xbox App Beta for iOS ) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 100358
  7. The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update

in Windows 10 News
    The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update: In September, we released the Xbox beta app on Windows 10 as a way for people to test and provide feedback on new features before they are released to the general public on the Xbox app on Windows 10. This week, we’re excited to start previewing some new ways for you to...
  8. Xbox (beta) app now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox (beta) app now available for Windows 10: The Xbox experience on Windows 10. The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices. Stay connected to the Xbox Live community, see what your friends are playing, share game clips and screenshots, and view...
  9. New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10: The Xbox Beta app program gives fans an opportunity to provide early input on features and enhancements coming to the Xbox app on Windows 10, helping us shape the product based on fan feedback. Version notes Edit and share GameDVR clips with any editor Share to Twitter...
  10. where can i sign up to beta test 10

in Windows 10 Support
    where can i sign up to beta test 10: hey I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10 prev. tested mill xp 7 was out of the loop for 8 do not want to be left out of 10 3531