Windows 10: WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

Discus and support WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning everyone, I've been banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure this out. I downloaded the Windows 10 Xbox Beta today, wanting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EnigmaticalMG, Jun 10, 2019.

1. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

Good morning everyone, I've been banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure this out. I downloaded the Windows 10 Xbox Beta today, wanting to try out the new Xbox Game Pass, got everything all downloaded and ready, but when I go to sign into my account, it does nothing... I click sign in and it acts like it's going to another page, but it just refreshes back to the home page the first time.

The second time and on, it just refreshes the page i'm on... I don't what i'm doing wrong here, i've gone through several of the help articles, like removing the account I am signed into, ensuring all the Xbox services are activated, deleting the cache, etc etc...

Any ideas would be amazing... This is the major reason I don't use the Microsoft store honestly, trying to get it to work is so confusing at times, and the interface is not really user friendly.

Edit:

Adding in a video of the issue

:)

EnigmaticalMG, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Mincecraft for Windows 10 stuck in Beta

Hello! I've been experiencing difficulties with trying to play my Minecraft (Windows 10 Version) and remove it from a beta version. I had friends who were playing with the Xbox insider beta, so I
    downloaded it. However, they later removed theirs, and when I attempted to do the same, it would not revert back to a non beta version. I tried a lot of paths, but none have succeeded. Here is a list of things I have tried:

• Unsubscribe and uninstall insider
    • Uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Version and reinstall it
    • Sign out of Xbox app and un/reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Version
    • Resubscribe and unsubscribe from insider access, then uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Version
    • Search through PC files and delete all Minecraft related files
    • Refresh Microsoft store
    • Unsubscribe and Uninstall Xbox insider and Minecraft Windows 10 Version from other devices (laptop) and sign out of Xbox App
    • Deleted regular Minecraft
    • Restarted my computer after these different steps
    • Given it time for the unsubscription of Xbox insider to kick in

Do you know what other possible step I need to take to solve this issue? Thank you.

Nicole

NicoleAR00, Jun 27, 2019
  4. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

1. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta signing

2. uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10: when i try to uninstall a game for example Yakuza 0 from the xbox beta app, the game is removed from the list but it doesn't free up the space on the disk. also, if i try to reinstall, then it takes only a few seconds so it means even the installer is still saved somewhere. i...
  3. Xbox beta app sign in issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox beta app sign in issue: I can no longer sign in to Xbox beta app. error 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-sign-in-issue/d2263382-79b8-49e3-bc1a-0e9e79c7e908
  4. Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App

Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App: I have an issue with the Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App where I am unable to sign. I am able to start the app no problem but when I click sign in on either app, nothing happens, no separate window or prompt to let me sign in and it feels like I tried everything but nothing...
  5. Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app

Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app: I go into the settings for the Xbox beta app and click sign in, a pop-up window appears saying please wait, and then it just disappears without signing me in....
  6. xbox beta on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox beta on win 10: How to entirely delete my account on xbox beta in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-beta-on-win-10/6300af56-8f44-4824-98b1-5a417687e72f
  7. Windows Store and Xbox Beta

Windows Store and Xbox Beta: My widows store does not get fixed, no matter what i try. It downloads app for 1-2 seconds and then everything stops till eternity. I have tried the following things: 1. wsreset 2. changing DNS settings 3. Updateing windows 4. Changing permissions...
  8. Xbox Beta (PC) Stuck? (Windows 10)

Xbox Beta (PC) Stuck? (Windows 10): Is it just me today or are there others having same problems accessing Xbox Beta App(pc) today? The Beta App was updated/modified yesterday and working. Today it launchs but STUCK on screen just "breathing" ? [ATTACH]...
  9. Xbox Beta (PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Beta (PC): so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my computer has finished updating but i get this awful bright greyish filter over my screen and changed desktop background, so like...
  10. xbox beta app

xbox beta app: Hello, I recently got a xbox game pass for pc and everytime i install it and try to download sea of thieves i get a blue screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All my drivers are updated, windows is updated, there are no memory issues, and i use windows defender for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta not signing in