Windows 10: Windows 10 Xbox game bar party chat trouble

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox game bar party chat trouble in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I play PC and my friends use xbox. I know you can use Xbox Game Bar to join the xbox party thru the PC but when I do for some reason the voices only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Secure-Surprise-6652, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Xbox game bar party chat trouble

I play PC and my friends use xbox. I know you can use Xbox Game Bar to join the xbox party thru the PC but when I do for some reason the voices only come thru the computers speakers instead of my headphones. I play games and try to join the xbox party thru game bar and all the voices come thru the speakers instead of my headphones, and yet the game sounds are still coming thru my headphones. everything comes thru to the headphones completely fine EXCEPT for xbox game bar party chat.

AND one small thing my voice as my friends have said is very quiet even tho its fine over discord.

yes I've tried to make sure the speakers and mic are the right ones on the game bar settings tab.pls help

submitted by /u/Secure-Surprise-6652
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Secure-Surprise-6652, Feb 28, 2021

2. Xbox game bar party chat

Xbox game bar party chat in the setting of xbox game bar party chat audio settings are not being saved but the audio to windows it self saved what i set it to but xbox game bar if i change the settings for party chat it does not save any idea on how to
    fix this ? this is doing this on three PCs as well.

DanielDeskins, Feb 28, 2021
  3. tannkkkkk Win User
    Xbox Game Bar - Party Chat Error

Hi all,

I have been using the Xbox Game Bar here lately instead of the Xbox App. I enjoyed the move, but I keep running into an issue. I will be mid-game and in a party chat with friends, and it will randomly kick me from the party. Causing me to have to open Game
    Bar and rejoin. This happens pretty frequently.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, and if so, is there a fix for it?

Thanks in Advance.

tannkkkkk, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Xbox game bar party chat trouble

DanielDeskins, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox game bar party chat trouble

1. Windows 10 Xbox game bar party chat trouble - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  4. PC Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Crush after joining Group Party

PC Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Crush after joining Group Party: My Xbox Game Bar continue to crush after joining in party… i’ve noticed my cpu usage% decreases when it happen… please help me… thus thing is driving me crazy...
  5. PC Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Crush after joining Group Party

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Crush after joining Group Party: My Xbox Game Bar continue to crush after joining in party… i’ve noticed my cpu usage% decreases when it happen… please help me… thus thing is driving me crazy...
  6. Windows 10 Game bar party chat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Game bar party chat: does anyone know why the xbox game bar party chat audio settings do not save when i reboot it goes to what it wants to use the audio settings for windows 10 it self is how i want them after reboot but game bar changes submitted by /u/jok3rsgr1n [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 Game bar party chat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Game bar party chat: does anyone know why the xbox game bar party chat audio settings do not save when i reboot it goes to what it wants to use the audio settings for windows 10 it self is how i want them after reboot but game bar changes submitted by /u/jok3rsgr1n [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Game Bar Party Chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar Party Chat: I am unable to connect to party chats via the xbox game bar or the xbox console companion it repeatedly without fail gives me the error 0x00000000 i recently completely reinstalled windows if that for some reason makes a difference...
  9. Xbox Game Bar - Party Chat Error

Xbox Game Bar - Party Chat Error: Hi all, I have been using the Xbox Game Bar here lately instead of the Xbox App. I enjoyed the move, but I keep running into an issue. I will be mid-game and in a party chat with friends, and it will randomly kick me from the party. Causing me to have to open Game Bar and...
  10. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...