Windows 10: Windows 10 Xbox game bar

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox game bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got my pc... i found out i can open up the xbox game bar and capture the last 30 seconds. With some games this works and others it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LjJustice, May 21, 2020.

1. LjJustice Win User

Windows 10 Xbox game bar

I recently got my pc... i found out i can open up the xbox game bar and capture the last 30 seconds. With some games this works and others it only capture the first frame.... i really need help with this!

thanks.

:)

LjJustice, May 21, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Xbox game bar

Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox game bar

1. Windows 10 Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  3. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  4. Xbox Game Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Windows 10: Game bar doesn't show game status now and it used to for every game I play on windows 10. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-windows-10/550d288f-f8fa-473d-a065-335d49e75a42
  5. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar Windows 10: When ever I do Win+G It just says "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" What's wrong with it?...
  7. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  8. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: I have this issue where I record using the game bar but it does not pick up my friends voice who is in the xbox voice chat with me. I have searched the settings and cannot seem to find a way to have it record him with me. Is there anyway to fix this?...
  9. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar: I am running the latest Windows build 1909 with all updates and all my Microsoft Apps updated from the Microsoft Store. In the Xbox game bar I only see CPU, GPU and RAM under the metrics. I do not see FPS at all. Like it is not even there. I tried repairing the app and...
  10. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: Hello, I want to change the folder destination where my recorded clips go. Does anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-on-windows-10/e7e35769-e45b-4989-a42d-da60f5f8d6be"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar for windows 10