Windows 10: WIndows 10/ Xbox Mutiplayer Settings Issue

Discus and support WIndows 10/ Xbox Mutiplayer Settings Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivqethr1teg&feature=youtu.be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LINO THE TRUTH, Jan 2, 2019.

1. WIndows 10/ Xbox Mutiplayer Settings Issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivqethr1teg&feature=youtu.be

:)

LINO THE TRUTH, Jan 2, 2019

2. Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

WIndows 10/ Xbox Mutiplayer Settings Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10/ Xbox Mutiplayer Settings Issue

1. WIndows 10/ Xbox Mutiplayer Settings Issue - Similar Threads - Xbox Mutiplayer Settings

2. Xbox App Storage issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Storage issues Windows 10: So I have a laptop and a desktop PC. One was recently updated to Windows 11 and one is still Windows 10. I recently tried to install Sea of Thieves on my external drive and it told me it had to remove apps from another device, which I okayed, and I thought it would be all...
  3. Xbox Multiplayer Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Multiplayer Issues on Windows 10: Every time I play a game with Xbox live multiplayer the Wifi stops working. So I launch the game and almost instantly the Wifi says connected, no internet. I have tried restarting my device and the router but no fix. This only happens for games with Xbox live so games with...
  4. Issues with Xbox one controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Xbox one controller on Windows 10: After playing a game with xbox one controller for about an hour and exiting it Windows 10 UWP apps start acting like a button or trigger on the controller are pressed, It starts scrolling in MS store or zooming photos in photos app, the xbox button stops calling Xbox Game...
  5. Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10: I've noticed recently after installing new games through the xbox game app on windows 10 sometimes it claims iv reached the device limit, I follow the link remove about 5 devices it still says the same i only have my personal laptop, my gaming pc and my xbox one on there. Any...
  6. Xbox Controller on Windows 10 Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Controller on Windows 10 Issues: So I have had a series x controller for a couples weeks now and it has worked totally without a hitch this whole time on my PC, but just the other day, I tried to connect the controller to my iPad in which it instantly disconnected after connecting and refused to properly...
  7. Xbox Live and Windows 10 Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live and Windows 10 Issues: I was playing ARK:SE, yesterday with my buddies yet, today when I got on to play I received this. I can sign into my Mircosoft and Xbox accounts fine without issues. I even tried the More Info nothing helped. [ATTACH]...
  8. Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10: I'm trying to set my Xbox privacy setting to where nobody can see what game i'm playing or if i'm online or not, but hitting apply in my settings doesn't actually *apply* the change. My friends confirm that my status is still very visible; what can I do to hide my status or...
  9. Windows 10 settings issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 settings issue: [ATTACH] Hello, everyone! I have a problem. Today I found that some of the settings, such as applications and features, windows update and many others are missing. I reinstalled the computer by holding down Shift and pressing restart because I couldn't get to this menu....
  10. setting issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting issue in windows 10: how do you fix setting in your laptop windows 10 that are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-issue-in-windows-10/a9303c69-876f-4211-a156-2a198590aadf