Windows 10: Windows 10 xbox one controller headset not working through 3.5mm jack

Discus and support Windows 10 xbox one controller headset not working through 3.5mm jack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased a rock candy wired Xbox one controller for my PC , it works fine except for the fact that when i plug in headphones in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by -Averageuser-, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 xbox one controller headset not working through 3.5mm jack

I recently purchased a rock candy wired Xbox one controller for my PC , it works fine except for the fact that when i plug in headphones in order to get them to work i have to first plug them into the 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller then unplug and plug back in the controller to my pc for them to work , any idea how to fix this?

:)

-Averageuser-, Jun 25, 2019

2. Two XBOX Wireless Controllers with 3.5 mm jack Headsets connected via XBOX wireless adapter over Windows 10 PC but sound is missing in second Headset.

Hi Microsoft team,

I have below setup to play games,

Windows 10 64-bit PC/System

XBOX Wireless Adapter connected to USB 2.0/3.0 socket

XBOX Controller 1 -- X1

XBOX controller 2 -- X2

Headset 1 connected to 3.5 mm jack on X1 -- X1H1

Headset 2 connected to 3.5mm jack on X2 -- X2H2

When i play multiplayer games using X1H1 and X2H2 , only one person can hear sound (say on X1H1).

Problem is that sound is not available on other combination X2H2 i.e on otehr headset there is no sound though able to play games.

Please could you suggest if there is a solution to this issue, so that both people can hear sound and have better gaming experience.

Thanks,

Naresh

Naresh.Jmu, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Analog Headset Not Working Properly in Front Jack

Hi Carter,

Please answer the below questions to get a better clarity on the issue.

• Does the headset has 2 different jack?

• What is the make and model of the stereo headset?

If you are using a single jacked headset with an integrated microphone, please be informed that this headset won’t work in computers as the headset should have a dual jack for speaker and microphone to work in the Computer.

If you are using a double jacked headset, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps explained.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...67a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Let us know if you need further assistance for Windows 10, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Doc943 Win User

Windows 10 xbox one controller headset not working through 3.5mm jack

Recommended me a gaming headset

I'm after a "quality" ON-EAR headset with boom mike and inline volume/mute control to plug directly (and work!) into the newer Xbox One controller that has a 3.5mm jack.

Suggestions welcome

Doc943, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 xbox one controller headset not working through 3.5mm jack

1. Windows 10 xbox one controller headset not working through 3.5mm jack - Similar Threads - xbox controller headset

2. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester even though its connected and shows up. There were no updates or changes nothing....
  3. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester even though its connected and shows up. There were no updates or changes nothing....
  4. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  5. Wired xbox one controller with headset plugged in through 3.5mm jack having issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired xbox one controller with headset plugged in through 3.5mm jack having issues: I have my xbox one controller plugged into my computer, and my headset plugged in through the jack of the controller. I have been having a lot of issues with it. Such as not being able to hear anything, which i fixed. The main issue now is the the volume is maxed out now, no...
  6. Xbox one controller not working in windows 10.

Xbox one controller not working in windows 10.: I always used the same controller with the same cable and never had a problem, out of nowhere it stopped responding. Windows can still see the device. If I uninstall device from windows and then restart my pc and download the drivers it works, but only once, if I replug it it...
  7. PC Audio through headset plugged into 3.5mm jack of Xbox One (Bluetooth connected)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Audio through headset plugged into 3.5mm jack of Xbox One (Bluetooth connected): Trying to explain as best I can, but its a little messy. Is there a way to get audio through a headset that is plugged into an Xbox One controller, which is in turn bluetooth connected to the PC? Nothing seems to be coming up when i plug the headset in, and ive tried it with...
  8. Xbox One Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller not working: I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9h25/xbox_one_controller_not_working/
  9. Headset, inputting mic and headset jacks through headphone splitter. Not working on this...

Headset, inputting mic and headset jacks through headphone splitter. Not working on this...: Using microphone and headphones from same input through a headphone splitter. Works on different laptop, but doesn't work on my newer one because of Realtek not having an option to apply both at same time my other laptop doesn't have Realtek My device: Strix 17 GL703GE...
  10. Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front...

Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front...: This may all sound kind of dumb, but my PC has a plug on the front with a picture of a headset does this mean it is for audio in and out, for the mic and speakers of a headset? I bought a Xbox one headset for $8 new on ebay, no not a cheap Chinese pair its PDP AfterGlow LVL...