Windows 10: Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

Discus and support Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MercuryLampe, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is fully updated.Any solution?

:)

MercuryLampe, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Sadovaya Win User

New Xbox bluetooth controller is not correctly identified in Windows 10

• Bought a new Xbox bluetooth controller (Carbon Black).
    • The device connects fine via Bluetooth.
    • However, the device is not recognized as a Xbox controller. In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch", which is of course a generic name.
    • Most of the buttons appear to be working fine more or less but for the two triggers. However, Steam doesn't seem to work with the device (it also lists it as "6 axis etc.").
    • In Device Manager, the device is listed only as "HID Compliant Game Controller"
    • I tried to update the drivers but it didn't work.

Sadovaya, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

Xbox Series X controller wireless not working with windows 10

That is correct the controller is not recognized in any game.

I have paired my old xbox one controller and under connected devices it is recognized as:

Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device

this, I recognize.

But the new controller is recognized as:

6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch

this I have never heard of.

CheshPainter, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

1. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button - Similar Threads - XBOX Pulse red

2. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: What it says, i found a locked thread about exactly the same issue but none of the fixes work for me. cannot roll back the firmware on xbox accessories and the trick with human interface devices also does not work....
  3. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: Hi,I recenlty got a new controller and went ahead and updated the controller firmware through the XBOX accessories app, after the update however the controller is not recognised as Xbox one controller in Bluetooth mode rather as Bluetooth LE Xinput device.The issue that...
  4. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  5. XBOX One X Pulse red controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One X Pulse red controller: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  6. XBOX One X Pulse red controller

XBOX One X Pulse red controller: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  7. New Xbox bluetooth controller is not correctly identified in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox bluetooth controller is not correctly identified in Windows 10: Bought a new Xbox bluetooth controller Carbon Black. The device connects fine via Bluetooth. However, the device is not recognized as a Xbox controller. In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch", which is of course a generic name....
  8. 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    6 axis 14 button device with hat switch: Hello everyone, My PC detects this device called "6 axis 14 button device with hat switch" even when nothing is plugged in. This messes up with the inputs since every controller that I plug in is considered to be the second controller. I try searching for solutions but I...
  9. Axis media control on windows 10

Axis media control on windows 10: Hi, I am having difficulty getting Axis Media Control app to work on windows 10 Enterprise nvr. Seems to download OK but tries to start and then stops very quickly. Any suggestions, please?...
  10. XBox Controller Z Axis Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller Z Axis Issue on Windows 10: Hello, My name is Vy and recently I have ran into a major issue with my Xbox Controller (4N6-00001). I have purchased the controller just last week, and upon arrival, It worked flawlessly; However, after 3-4 days, upon starting up my Forza Horizon 4 Game, the controller...