Windows 10: Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series

Discus and support Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This isn't a question, its an answer to a locked topic Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series driver For anyone who needs this printer to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RogerClarkMelbourne, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series

This isn't a question, its an answer to a locked topic

Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series driver

For anyone who needs this printer to work with Windows 10.

Goto the Xerox website and download the "Print and Scan Installer"

https://www.support.xerox.com/suppo...7?operatingSystem=win81x64&fileLanguage=en_GB

This will install on Windows 10.

If you are using your printer via a network, you'll need to manually setup the port as a generic / text printer and then change the port to use the driver installed by the installer

MS moderators, preferably you could add this answer to your locked thread on this.

:)

RogerClarkMelbourne, Jul 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series

Dear Sirs,

i have not succeed in reinstall my xerox workcentre 3119 series. =

it is mentioned in device manager : unspecified.

i think that i will try anymore before i reply your email.

thank you so much for helping me.

have a nice work.

Best Regards,

suwanto prayogo, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series

Original Title : Please, help me

Dear Sirs, i had upgrade my Windows OS to Win 10 x 64. now i can not print with my xerox workcentre 3119 series. it is mentioned at devices settings : driver is unavailable please, help me to solve this.

i have a link from xerox, but it was xerox equipment compatibility with new operating systems

it is mentioned at monitor :

Note: If there are no results for your Operating Systemand/or Language, please check the compatibility documents to identify if your drivers are planned for delivery.

>Compatibility with Windows and Mac OS X

and here is the link :

http://onlinesupport.fujixerox.com/...//support/workcentre-3119/downloads/enau.html

i am looking forward for your good news. thank you so much. Best Regards,

suwanto prayogo, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series

1. Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series - Similar Threads - Xerox workcentre 3119

2. Fuji Xerox CM305df scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fuji Xerox CM305df scanner: I installed a new computer with Windows 11 and the scanner on my FX printer no longer works. I contacted FX and they said it was not supported. Is there any workaround I can use?...
  3. Xerox printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xerox printer/scanner: I have a new lenovo think pad, I also have a xerix 3215 printer, the printer connects but I cannot get the wifi to connect to the network and when using the usb connection it will print but the computer is searching for the printer to scan, I was sent a patch...
  4. Windows 10 Pro and Xerox WorkCentre Scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro and Xerox WorkCentre Scanning: Fax and Scanning works well with Windows 7 but not on Windows 10. I tried a third party trial app uScan and it works great. The Xerox is network connected with a static IP but still cannot get it to work even when the Train scanned drivers from Xerox. What is the trick?...
  5. Printing to Xerox Phaser 3116 iin Windows 10

Printing to Xerox Phaser 3116 iin Windows 10: This old simplex laser printer has been with me since 2004, when I bought it new. The print engine is surprisingly good, and it has not jammed on me yet. With a resolution of 600dpi, and at 14ppm and a real 250sheet paper tray it it still useful. Technology and companies...
  6. Xerox 6130N PS printer will not print with Windows 10

Xerox 6130N PS printer will not print with Windows 10: I just upgraded to a new PC after 10 years and the end of support for Win7. I have encountered a problem in that my Xerox printer is recognized by the new operating system but documents will not leave the print queue. Xerox no longer supports this printer and HP, makers of my...
  7. Xerox Phaser 860DP driver for Windows 10

Xerox Phaser 860DP driver for Windows 10: I have a great Xerox Phaser 860DP that I just repaired. It worked flawlessly on XP. Now I have Windows 10 and I cannot find a driver for it. Anybody have a generic driver or a workaround that will work on Windows 10? Thanks!...
  8. Xerox printer 6140 and Win 10 update

Xerox printer 6140 and Win 10 update: I seem to be having difficulty in doing a win 10 update, where it provides me that it can not do the update and give me an error code of Xerox - Printers - Xerox Phaser 6140N XPS - Error 0x800f0247 What do I need to do ?...
  9. Xerox Documate 152i Scanner on Windows 10

Xerox Documate 152i Scanner on Windows 10: Hi I have recently purchased a Dell Optiplex 3050 installed with Windows 10 Pro. All the latest windows updates are now installed. I have connected my Xerox Documate 152i to a USB 2 port ( have also tried a USB 3 port ) and loaded the scanner software / drivers and also...
  10. problem with new xerox printer and windows 10?

problem with new xerox printer and windows 10?: We just purchased a new xerox WorkCentre 7970 and a WorkCentre 7845. Operating system is Windows 10 on our network. Xerox support has not been able to get either printer to print colors like our old outdated Toshiba machine. Colors are not "true" (missing different hues) and...