Windows 10: Windows 10 XLS

Discus and support Windows 10 XLS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I've migrated to Windows 10. Now, I want to pin my favorite XLS files to the XLS button pinned on the task bar. Before, this was possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dropzoner, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Dropzoner Win User

Windows 10 XLS

Hi there,

I've migrated to Windows 10. Now, I want to pin my favorite XLS files to the XLS button pinned on the task bar. Before, this was possible to click right and pin. I dont see this option anymore.

Best,

:)

Dropzoner, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 XLS

Delta6326, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 XLS

1. Windows 10 XLS - Similar Threads - XLS

2. When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...: When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the following message. "Windows is searching for Annual Meeting Template. To locate the file yourself, click the browse" and when the user searches for the file that way, it does not lead them...
  3. When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...: When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the following message. "Windows is searching for Annual Meeting Template. To locate the file yourself, click the browse" and when the user searches for the file that way, it does not lead them...
  4. When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Indexing does not support XLS and XLSX files on Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing does not support XLS and XLSX files on Server 2019: I have a Server 2019 setup with about 1 TB in files and indexing is working, but it is missing the .xls and .xlsx file extensions in the indexing options, while it does included .doc and .docx. I have tried to add it manually, but that uses a plain text filter and that does...
  6. Indexing does not support XLS and XLSX files on Server 2019

Indexing does not support XLS and XLSX files on Server 2019: I have a Server 2019 setup with about 1 TB in files and indexing is working, but it is missing the .xls and .xlsx file extensions in the indexing options, while it does included .doc and .docx. I have tried to add it manually, but that uses a plain text filter and that does...
  7. Explorer not showing previews of any files PDF, DOC, XLS, txt Except images: JPG/PNG/etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer not showing previews of any files PDF, DOC, XLS, txt Except images: JPG/PNG/etc.: NOTE: Please do not respond with the usual steps, all have already been taken. Explorer Preview Pane is not showing previews of any files PDF, DOC, XLS, txt Except JPG and PNG. It does show thumbnails correctly with the first page for all file types when in icon view. I use...
  8. Explorer not showing previews of any files PDF, DOC, XLS, txt Except images: JPG/PNG/etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer not showing previews of any files PDF, DOC, XLS, txt Except images: JPG/PNG/etc.: NOTE: Please do not respond with the usual steps, all have already been taken. Explorer Preview Pane is not showing previews of any files PDF, DOC, XLS, txt Except JPG and PNG. It does show thumbnails correctly with the first page for all file types when in icon view. I use...
  9. Explorer not showing previews of any files PDF, DOC, XLS, txt Except images: JPG/PNG/etc.

10. Conversion xls to pdf page size must set to A4 through script

Conversion xls to pdf page size must set to A4 through script: Am newbie to vbscipts perdon me for any of my mistakes.i have vbs script to convert file of xls to pdf now i need to make changes to script so that pdf page size must set to "A4" while converting xls to pdf.In machine pdf page size has been set to "Letter" , am not supposed...