Windows 10: Windows 10 XLS

Discus and support Windows 10 XLS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I've migrated to Windows 10. Now, I want to pin my favorite XLS files to the XLS button pinned on the task bar. Before, this was possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dropzoner, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Dropzoner Win User

Windows 10 XLS

Hi there,

I've migrated to Windows 10. Now, I want to pin my favorite XLS files to the XLS button pinned on the task bar. Before, this was possible to click right and pin. I dont see this option anymore.

Best,

:)

Dropzoner, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 XLS

Delta6326, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 XLS

1. Windows 10 XLS - Similar Threads - XLS

2. rtf and XLS documents can't open from Back Up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rtf and XLS documents can't open from Back Up: How do I open my backed up documents when all the extensions say either rtf_LAST file or XLS_LAST File or XLR_LAST File, PDF_LAST FILE or RTF_F5AA6C3c5?...
  3. recover xls data

recover xls data: is there any way to extract cell content from a corrupted excel file, formulas can always be reentered but if there is a way of getting text and results in cells that would be great...
  4. Can't open any of my documents- SXC, XLS, DOC, SXW. JPG and PDF will open

Can't open any of my documents- SXC, XLS, DOC, SXW. JPG and PDF will open: Not sure if this occurred after update to Windows 10 or when I replaced my computer. I really need to be able to open and modify some of my documents. This keeps asking me if I want to save or download, and eventually what I want to open with and then takes me back to save...
  5. Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?: I have a .pdf that is basically a table. I would like to put it into Excel. Can I do this for free? I found one set of instructions online that requires you to buy a subscription. There are other instructions, but none of them seem to work.
  6. Way to export e-mail from Outlook account to HTML/XLS?

in Browsers and Email
    Way to export e-mail from Outlook account to HTML/XLS?: Does anyone know if there is any way to export e-mail from a web e-mail account (in this case Outlook.com) to something like HTML or XLS (basically anything other than individual EML or PST files)? I've got tonnes of old e-mails I don't want to lose but at the same time they...
  7. XLS Converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XLS Converter: We have migrated to Office 365. One problem is that the online office will not open .xls files. Many of our vendors still use it. I need a way to convert them to .xlsx so O365 can open them. We don't want to use an online service because we are worried about data mining...
  8. how to backup only .xls & xlsx files in Win10 on offline computer

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    how to backup only .xls & xlsx files in Win10 on offline computer: how to backup only .xls & xlsx files in Win10 Pro Insider on offline computer ( no internet connection but office pro 2016 installed , most times no login to MS account on my uncles PC ) so that I can backup only excel files with extension .xls & .xlsx over portable HDD...
  9. Excel not opennig xls files quickly while Corel Photo-Paint is running

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel not opennig xls files quickly while Corel Photo-Paint is running: Whenever I have Corel Photo Paint X8 running, Microsoft Excel 2016 takes a very long time to open when I double click on an xls file; but it will open eventually. If I close Corel Photo Paint while waiting, Excel opens immediately. This does not apply for xlsx files (as...
  10. How to make Excel 2016 the default app to open xls and xlsx data files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to make Excel 2016 the default app to open xls and xlsx data files: I know how I'm supposed to do it, SETTINGS==>DEFAULT APPS==>CHOOSE THE DEFAULT APP BY FILE TYPE, but Excel 2016 is not an option. Instead, it tries to send me to the App Store. I think I have tried everything except reinstalling Office. 63196