Windows 10: Windows 10 your pc ran into a problem loop

Discus and support Windows 10 your pc ran into a problem loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I went it shutdown my pc and was packing in a hurry and when my monitor went black as i thought my computer had shut off I pulled out the power cord... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThaneBranco, May 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 your pc ran into a problem loop

I went it shutdown my pc and was packing in a hurry and when my monitor went black as i thought my computer had shut off I pulled out the power cord and the computer played some bad noise after. When I turned on my pc after that later that day eveyrything was fine and I opened up a game but then my computer closed everything and turned off and went into the recovery blue screen thing and has been stuck there endlesly and nothing works, pretty much all i havent tried is the windows media usb thing

:)

ThaneBranco, May 26, 2020

2. windows 8 'yoyr pc ran into a problem' loop

windows 8 'your pc ran into a problem and need to restart' but there is no other option appear. and it just keep looping. please help. thanks.

Led StevenPeter, May 26, 2020
  3. BenGuth Win User
    Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, windows 10 loop?

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart windows 10 loop.

on my brother's computer and I can't seem to fix it.

It was working fine until a couple days ago.

BenGuth, May 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 your pc ran into a problem loop

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 your pc ran into a problem loop

1. Windows 10 your pc ran into a problem loop - Similar Threads - ran problem loop

2. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...
  3. Windows 10 Stuck in your device ran into a problem loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck in your device ran into a problem loop: My Pc has been stuck in Your device ran into a problem. We’ll restart it for you. stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have to try to hard shut down the computer or three times to enter troubleshoot. however my computer doesn’t enter recovery mode/troubleshoot page. It instead...
  4. My PC ran into problem loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC ran into problem loop: Hi, I used my PC yesterday and it worked totally fine but today when I tried to turn it on it started showing that my PC ran into problem. I am stuck in a loop. Can u please help me out asap....
  5. Your PC ran into a problem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC ran into a problem...: I have currently run into a big problem today. “Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart.” stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED I have done a little bit of research on different forums looking for answers, starting off with safe mode, which did not work....
  6. Your PC ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your PC ran into a problem: Guys, I got the blue screen showing YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM. I can't use command prompt because A and S keys in my Keyboard aren't working. I don't have a windows Installation pendrive or something either. Please help me find another way. I'm on windows 10 and I updated...
  7. your pc ran into problem

in Windows 10 Support
    your pc ran into problem: this happens once a week on my dad laptop which is 7 years old this started 2 months ago why this happens and how can i avoid it is this software problem or hardware 161557
  8. Your pc ran in to a problem

Your pc ran in to a problem: Hello, ive been using windows 10 since about 2 years and yesterday things were fine but today when i started it out said your pc ran in to a problem..... In morning i dont remember what exactly it said but it was a code that said something about error. I searched on the...
  9. "Your pc ran into a problem.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your pc ran into a problem..": I know what caused this but I don't know how to fix. I basically used realtek hd for my headphones when it was not compatible. It asked for a restart and this keeps on going after that. I tried youtube videos for 5 hrs now and still none of them worked. Any help would be...
  10. Your PC ran into a problem

Your PC ran into a problem: Recently I went to shut down my computer, and while doing so I got the blue screen of death. after getting stuck on the blue screen I held down the power button until my computer shut off. I then booted into safe mode and attempted to restore my computer to the last time it...