Windows 10: Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, im Julius Today i just downloaded the windows 10 2004 build iso and going to install it on my computer and its stuck on "Your PC will restart in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Julsalim, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Julsalim Win User

Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck

Hi, im Julius

Today i just downloaded the windows 10 2004 build iso and going to install it on my computer and its stuck on "Your PC will restart in a few moments" screen and its not rebooting for almost a 3 hour. How to fix it? I already running the setup for 3 times maybe and it stuck at the same screen

:)

Julsalim, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2020
  3. grandekid Win User
    Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck

Pc stucks at restarting.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform the Startup Repair and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings option.
    • Select Update & security > Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I would recommend suggest you to enable the fast startup.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start icon and select Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted).
    • Check the Turn on Fast startup (Recommended) box.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Restart the computer.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck

1. Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck - Similar Threads - restart few moment

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop: My PC was running perfectly last night, I shut it down after work and when I tried to boot it again next morning it got stuck in restarting loop after few minutes of using. Then I tried update windows and installing windows 11 hoping it will fix the problem but it didn't....
  4. My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop: My PC was running perfectly last night, I shut it down after work and when I tried to boot it again next morning it got stuck in restarting loop after few minutes of using. Then I tried update windows and installing windows 11 hoping it will fix the problem but it didn't....
  5. My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop

6. Your pc will restart in a few moments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc will restart in a few moments: hello everyone, im currently upgrading windows 10 using media creation tool. My laptop is now in this phase and it got stuck already for a while. Can anyone help me fix this?...
  7. Your pc will restart in a few moments

Your pc will restart in a few moments: hello everyone, im currently upgrading windows 10 using media creation tool. My laptop is now in this phase and it got stuck already for a while. Can anyone help me fix this?...
  8. Your pc will restart in a few moments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. PC stuck on Just a Moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on Just a Moment: I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password it keeps showing just a moment for sometime and then gets back to the login screen again. I tried to reinstall windows via...
  10. Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/energy2874 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f19uz7/windows_10_reset_progress_stuck_at_just_a_moment/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 to windows 10 uogrdae locks uos at your pc will restart ina fee moments

2. installing windows your pc will restart

3. installwindows 11 your PC will restart in few moments stucked

4. windows 11 stuck at pc will restart in few minutes,
  5. installing windows 11 your pc will restart in a few minutes stucked,
  6. معنی your pc will restart in a few moments,
  7. installing windows 10 your pc will restart in a fee moments,
  8. your pc will restart in a few moments,
  9. stuck on your pc will restart in a few minutes,
  10. windows 10 install stuck on your pc will restart in a few moments,
  11. pc hanging on your pc will restart in a few minutes after windows 10 install