Windows 10: Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting with the Your Phone app version 1.21012.195.0 on your Windows 10 PC, you can use new buttons on the navigation bar to quickly control your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings

Starting with the Your Phone app version 1.21012.195.0 on your Windows 10 PC, you can use new buttons on the navigation bar to quickly control your phone's volume, audio player, Bluetooth, and Do Not Disturb settings.

You can now also click anywhere on your phone's wallpaper to open the screen and user your favorite mobile apps from your PC.

Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings

TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings

1. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings - Similar Threads - Phone app gets

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings: Microsoft’s Your Phone app has been around for a while now and it was updated last year with a bunch of exciting features. Your Phone app for Windows 10 currently lets you sync your photos/notifications and calls from your phone to your PC, and view Android apps on the...
  4. Your Phone app: Keeps prompting to "Open settings on phone"

Your Phone app: Keeps prompting to "Open settings on phone": My Android phone Your Phone Companion app and the PC Your Phone app appear to be connected. For example, I am able to see phone photos on the PC; I can send and receive texts using the PC app. However, whenever I start the PC app, I see this screen. If I go to Settings on...
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app to get four new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app to get four new features: If you want to access the contents of your mobile device on the desktop, you don’t need anything fancy. Windows 10 comes with the Your Phone app that provides the ability to mirror the phone screen to your PC and you can also access most of your apps if you have a supported...
  6. Your Phone app gets new notification banner control in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app gets new notification banner control in Windows 10: #WindowsInsiders a new notifications feature is rolling out! Control how much detail you want visible on banner notifications via #YourPhone. Show a full preview, hide content to be less distracted or for privacy reasons. You can find this new setting in the MSYourPhone app....
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements: Windows 10 Your Phone is a Microsoft app that synchronizes your desktop and Android or iOS device, and it requires the Your Phone Companion app on mobile to establish the connection. Microsoft has been slowly adding new features to Windows 10 Your Phone app, and it’s...
  8. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features: Microsoft’s Your Phone app, which was unveiled in 2018, initially served as a basic companion app on Windows 10, allowing users to beam their content to their desktop when their devices are connected to the internet connection. Since its launch, the Your Phone app has been...
  9. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...