Windows 10: Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration

Discus and support Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago, Microsoft unveiled the Your Phone app for Windows 10 which aims to bring the desktop and phone closer. For those unfamiliar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 7, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration

A couple of weeks ago, Microsoft unveiled the Your Phone app for Windows 10 which aims to bring the desktop and phone closer. For those unfamiliar, Your Phone app basically allows users to access the photos stored in their phone from their desktop but Microsoft is working on several other features.

Today, Your Phone app for Windows 10 is getting a big update with support for SMS integration. This allows users to send messages from their PC without touching their connected phone.

Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration Windows-10-Your-Phone-app.jpg

Microsoft basically wants to the mirror more features on Windows 10 PC from an Android phone and eventually make it easier for users to not pick up the phone every time when you’re working.

The post Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 7, 2018
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 7, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration - Similar Threads - Phone app gets

2. Your Phone App integration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App integration: I currently use One Plus 7 and Windows 11 OS. I am facing a couple of issues on Your Phone App.1. Even after toggling the " Make app background the same as my Android device's wallpaper" & the transparency effect ON, I am unable to see my phone's wallpaper.2. On placing a...
  3. Your Phone App integration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App integration: I currently use One Plus 7 and Windows 11 OS. I am facing a couple of issues on Your Phone App.1. Even after toggling the " Make app background the same as my Android device's wallpaper" & the transparency effect ON, I am unable to see my phone's wallpaper.2. On placing a...
  4. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  5. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  6. Your Phone app: how to delete messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your Phone app: how to delete messages: I have Your Phone app installed. But I want to delete messages from this app. How can I delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-how-to-delete-messages/e991a5fe-aca4-478c-9333-c4ad27555033
  7. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...
  8. 'Your Phone' app integration

'Your Phone' app integration: I have installed the Your Phone app on my computer and linked it to my Galaxy S8+ phone. However when I go to my phone and start up the 'Your Phone Companion' app there it is stuck on a page where it says 'Check your PC' - From the Your Phone app on your PC, selectSend...
  9. Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging: Proud to announce that we have partnered with the Samsung Messages team to bring RCS messaging support to #yourphone app via #linktowindows. Starting with the #galaxys20series you will be able to send and receive RCS texts from PC if your default SMS app is Samsung Messages!...
  10. UpdateAdvisor app released to prepare your Windows 10 Mobile phone

in Windows 10 News
    UpdateAdvisor app released to prepare your Windows 10 Mobile phone: Update Advisor can help check if an update is available for your phone and free up space to get you started. It connects to the network to check for new updates, then helps you free up space for updates by recommending files that you can move to an SD card or OneDrive to...