Windows 10: Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s Your Phone app has been around for a while now and it was updated last year with a bunch of exciting features. Your Phone app for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 18, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings

Microsoft’s Your Phone app has been around for a while now and it was updated last year with a bunch of exciting features. Your Phone app for Windows 10 currently lets you sync your photos/notifications and calls from your phone to your PC, and view Android apps on the desktop.

The app is now getting a new feature that will allow users to control Android phone settings directly from the desktop.

As you can see in the below GIF, you can soon enable or disable Bluetooth, change the volume, switch to ‘Do not disturb’ mode, or control the music player (if the media content is playing in the background).

Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings Your-Phone-app-indicators.gif

It also looks like Microsoft is testing these benefits for all Android phones, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Realme, Nokia and others. Your Phone app also comes with other indicators that could help in situations where you don’t know if your phone is using cellular connectivity or how much charge is left in it.

This works only when your phone is connected to the desktop over Your Phone companion app and internet, so the PC essentially acts as a controller. This is a very cool concept and we expect to see it soon for more users in the coming weeks.

Android apps streaming via Your Phone app

In addition to indicators support, Microsoft is also rolling out Android apps streaming feature to more users. Once updated, you’ll be able to open multiple Android apps on your desktop, instead of just one app.

It will work only if you have a supported Samsung Galaxy phone, but support for more products could be introduced soon.

Microsoft has been testing this feature since September 2020 and multiple apps are now officially supported if you’ve updated the ‘Link to Windows’ app on certain models of Samsung phones.

The post Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings

TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings

1. Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings - Similar Threads - Phone app lets

2. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  3. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app gets new buttons to control phone settings: Starting with the Your Phone app version 1.21012.195.0 on your Windows 10 PC, you can use new buttons on the navigation bar to quickly control your phone's volume, audio player, Bluetooth, and Do Not Disturb settings. You can now also click anywhere on your phone's...
  6. The Your Phone App got updated and now lets you control your phone using your mouse (or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Your Phone App got updated and now lets you control your phone using your mouse (or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jasonj2232 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0vi5e/the_your_phone_app_got_updated_and_now_lets_you/
  7. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone: Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the nav bar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at...
  8. Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9iz00/phone_calls_now_available_in_the_your_phone_app/
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app

How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app: Mine shows up as this annoying name: [ATTACH] I have tried removing the device and re-adding it, but the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-name-of-a-phone-in-the-your/9639e258-6ba3-48fd-9913-fe4419054e0a