Windows 10: Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone

Discus and support Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has been testing Your Phone app’s ability to place and make calls with some users, and the feature is now available for everyone. With Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 1, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone

Microsoft has been testing Your Phone app’s ability to place and make calls with some users, and the feature is now available for everyone. With Your Phone app, you can now make calls via your Windows 10 PC and leave your Android phone in your pocket.

If you’re not seeing call support in Your Phone app, you may need to reinstall the app from the Microsoft Store. In theory, the feature allows you to answer incoming calls from your PC and as well as initiate calls.

Call support is currently available for Android users only and it may never come to iPhones because of third-party services restrictions on iOS.

Microsoft noted that calls be will be placed only when the Android phone is in the Bluetooth range of your PC. It’s worth noting that calls are still placed from your Android phone, but you’ll be able to control it and talk to the caller via your PC’s hardware.

Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone Call-UI.jpg

It lets you decline incoming calls, answer incoming calls and send voicemail or respond with a text to the caller. The app will sync your call history and contacts, and you’ll be able to open the dialer within the app to call an unknown person.

During a call, you’ll be allowed to swap calls between PC and the phone. For example, you can click on ‘use phone’ option and continue the chat via the phone.

Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone Your-Phone-calling-support.jpg

Your Phone app calls support is the culmination of Microsoft’s effort to slowly migrated its services onto Android. Microsoft Your Phone app promises decent calling experience, but the quality depends on a number of factors including the Bluetooth adapter used on both devices and its range.

Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone Your-Phone-app-background.jpg

Microsoft is also updating the app to use the current background image of the phone on the navigation pane with a touch of the Fluent Design system’s acrylic blur.

“Because Your Phone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to Windows Insiders, you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the navbar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at 100%,” Microsoft said.

The post Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 1, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone - Similar Threads - Phone call support

2. Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC: We are excited to announce that the Apps feature is now rolled out to everyone with supported devices (It may take up to 48hrs. to show up). It allows you to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Learn more: Turn On or...
  3. The new Facebook.com is now available to everyone

in Windows 10 News
    The new Facebook.com is now available to everyone: [ATTACH] This week we introduced the new Facebook.com. Announced at F8 last year, it will now be the web experience for Facebook globally. It's faster, easier to use and gives your eyes a break with Dark Mode. We've grown since Facebook.com launched 16 years ago. We've...
  4. Calling features not available on Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calling features not available on Your Phone app: I've updated my Your Phone app but cannot see the new calling feature. I have a phone running Android 8.1 Oreo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calling-features-not-available-on-your-phone-app/ba5416bc-a3b8-4b85-bc28-fbf4bd7ae506
  5. No "calls" option in "your phone" Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No "calls" option in "your phone" Windows 10: I checked that I'm on the latest version. My phone is one plus 6 OS 10 (latest update) syncing photos, messages, and notifications works but calls don't show in the menu my PC does not support bluetooth but I have a bluetooth dongle, the phone and PC connect successfully....
  6. Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app

Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9iz00/phone_calls_now_available_in_the_your_phone_app/
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability: Thank you #WindowsInsiders for your feedback over the last couple of months. Today, we're pleased to announce the general availability of the Calls feature, which allows you to receive and make phone calls on your PC: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter How to...
  8. Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app

Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d18n4q/calls_dialer_support_coming_to_your_phone_app/
  9. New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10: New features rolling out for the Your Phone app in Windows 10: #WindowsInsiders we have added an Emoji button so it is easier to add emoji into your texts in the #YourPhone app . This is in addition to the shortcut (Windows+.) but we heard some of you didn't know about it....
  10. Microsoft support phone calls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft support phone calls: I would be interested if anyone else has experienced the following (and been as daft as I was initially). I received a call from 'Microsoft' advising that my PC had a deadly virus and could I clear it. After some chat with an Asian voice I was passed on to possibly a...