Windows 10: Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have installed oracle's virtual box on Samsung i7 laptop. I installed a windows 10 virtual machine, a windows server 2016 and an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by khan2050, May 26, 2019.

1. khan2050 Win User

Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem

Hello everybody,

I have installed oracle's virtual box on Samsung i7 laptop. I installed a windows 10 virtual machine, a windows server 2016 and an sql server inside virtual box. After that I installed the windows Assessment and Deployment Kit on my laptop. The purpose of all this was that I wanted to learn SCCM and was following a tutorial from this link:

http://www.etdwh.com/2016/04/setting-up-a-virtual-sccm-testlab/

On the very next day of installing the above mentioned softwares, I have got the problem that my PC gives me an error with a blue screen "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info and then we will restart for you". And now my laptop suddenly shuts down without giving any warnings at all and sometimes the blue screen error appears but mostly the PC shuts down all of a sudden without giving any error.

Here are my PC credentials:

Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem e2135108-ec31-4a48-bbc1-c5ea469a7319?upload=true.jpg

I appreciate any help from the community. Thank you.

:)

khan2050, May 26, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 26, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem

Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem

1. Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem - Similar Threads - system ran problem

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone got this windows 10 error of: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart it for you. If you call a support person, give them this info. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN...
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: So I have a lenovo z51-70 laptop 16 GB of ram and r9 m375 amd graphic card. So one day My laptop's fan was loud that was because it is scratching into something so when this happens usually I give it a weak slap on the keyboard or I open the cover from downside and randomly...
  4. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...: Why do I keep getting "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error... I preformed the advance troubleshoot and it didn't work for me....
  5. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse)

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse): Hello, When I turn on my laptop it gives me the error ":( Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and gives a error called "System PTE misuse " and it's happening again and again. Now how can I fix this problem?...
  6. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  7. Windows 10 Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: When using my Microsoft Surface 3 it boots up like normal and goes to the login screen. I login and about 5 minutes later the “Your PC has ran into problem and needs to restart” shows up. I have looked up how to fix it and when I click the options on the troubleshooting...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My Windows 10 PC just crashed with a blue screen of death saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" (with a smiley face). I cringe when I watch some news show on TV, the camera zooms in and they (say the military) are using Windows doing safety critical /...
  9. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x00000000, 0x00000501, 0x00000500, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f1d94767-a34a-414f-a8b0-b616cc772393. 67425
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...