Windows 10: Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft!

Discus and support Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Think back to the time you first saw Windows 8 on a desktop or a laptop. You probably marveled: Wow, this looks different. Better be worth such a big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Oct 5, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft!

More

:)

labeeman, Oct 5, 2014

2. I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I started getting pop ups saying the activation key will expire on August 1st.

You're welcome. Enjoy Windows 10.

Smittychat., Oct 5, 2014
  3. outlook icon on bing

You're welcome. Enjoy Windows 10.

Smittychat., Oct 5, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft!

1. Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft! - Similar Threads - You're welcome Microsoft

2. Windows not updating "You're not up to date"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not updating "You're not up to date": I've recently installed Windows 10 on a Thinkpad Lenovo, but I'm having trouble updating. Windows informs me that I'm not up to date and that I'm at risk. I click to search for updates, I get the little spinning icon for a few seconds, then nothing happens. I can't see any...
  3. "Welcome to Microsoft Lumia" message

in Windows 10 Support
    "Welcome to Microsoft Lumia" message: I am guessing I am not the only one who got this email today. After more than a year of using my Nokia (not Microsoft) Lumia 1520 (unlocked International Version) , MS decided to send me a "Welcome" email for "recently" (last year?) purchasing a Lumia phone. I am not even...
  4. Windows 10 welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 welcome screen: I make PCs sometimes for people and i wanted to know if its possible to take Wiondows 10 (or any other windows) back to the initial start screen where you enter your username and password etc after you have installed drivers and programs already? Has in ready for a new...
  5. Customizing Windows Welcome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customizing Windows Welcome in Windows 10: Hi, I want to configure the OOBE Windows Welcome guide and found this article on the topic; Configure Oobe.xml - Windows 10 hardware dev I find it somewhat difficult to understand what structure is expected of the xml and have been looking everywhere for an example...
  6. Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10: A little over a year ago, we outlined our vision to bring Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to the more than half a billion devices running Windows 10. We believe PWAs are key to the web’s future, and couldn’t be more excited about their potential to enable more immersive web app...
  7. Welcome to Microsoft Flow

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to Microsoft Flow: Welcome to Microsoft Flow Over the past decade we’ve seen an unprecedented explosion in the use of the cloud. Today, you can do just about anything via the web, from ordering a car to submitting an expense report, from your personal life to your work life. These cloud...
  8. Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation: As Yusuf shared recently, we’ll celebrate the launch of Windows 10 on July 29 with global fan celebrations, join thousands of retailers to help customers upgrade to Windows 10, and celebrate people and organizations who upgrade our world every day through a new year-long...
  9. Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Welcoming Developers to Windows 10: Today, I had the honor of speaking to thousands of our development partners at the Build conference about our plans to make Windows 10 the most attractive development platform ever. It is always thrilling to see so many developers excited about Microsoft – and this year,...
  10. Internet Explorer Super Slow in Windows 10? You're Not...

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Super Slow in Windows 10? You're Not...: Windows 10 Technical Preview comes with the same Internet Explorer 11 version that's available right now in Windows 8.1, but it does sport a few under-the-hood improvements supposed to give us a glimpse into the feature lineup of the next big release. And still, while the...