Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft!

Discus and support Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft! in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Think back to the time you first saw Windows 8 on a desktop or a laptop. You probably marveled: Wow, this looks different. Better be worth such a big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Oct 5, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Oct 5, 2014
  2. Smittychat. Win User

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I started getting pop ups saying the activation key will expire on August 1st.

You're welcome. Enjoy Windows 10.

Smittychat., Oct 5, 2014
  3. Smittychat. Win User
    outlook icon on bing

You're welcome. Enjoy Windows 10.

Smittychat., Oct 5, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: You're welcome, Microsoft! - Similar Threads - You're welcome Microsoft

1. If you're buying a PC for a child this Christmas...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If you're buying a PC for a child this Christmas...: Probably preaching to the well aware with this audience, but... Just bought a first laptop for my daughter for Christmas. Set it up a couple of days ago with the usual wait whilst Windows did its thing. Set up children's account etc -all was well. Started it this morning...
  2. Don't Believe "Get Windows 10 - You're Good to Go"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't Believe "Get Windows 10 - You're Good to Go": Sorry for the duplicate posting but I believe this is important. At least for Dell computers and probably others as well. My XPS 8100 running Win 7 said good to go and now that I've updated there is one significant problem and another possibly related to Win 10. The...
  3. store app updates - you're good to go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    store app updates - you're good to go: only a minor thing. But I never ever let the store app update apps automatically. I prefer not to let them update on their own just in case I shut down mid update in the background or something. these native apps are flakey enough without the risk. Anyways, I usually check...
  4. stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck at "making sure you're ready to install": Hi guys, im attempting to upgrade my zbook 15u g2 from windows 7 pro to windows 10 using the media creation tool, and ive disabled antivirus and security essential's real time protection... but after leaving it stuck at "making sure you're ready to install" for more than 12...
  5. ENTER key opens up browser - no matter what you're doing on the comput

in Windows 10 Support
    ENTER key opens up browser - no matter what you're doing on the comput: HI - I have a dell PC - suddenly in the last two days, no matter where I am in the computer, if I hit the ENTER key, the internet opens up. First it was firefox (so i uninstalled that) - now it is Edge - if I'm in MS Word or notepad, or even just on the desktop - I hit enter,...
  6. You're not safe offline: Router LED lights can steal your data

in Windows 10 News
    You're not safe offline: Router LED lights can steal your data: Have to admit, there are some creative exploits out there....*Rolleyes A system which is air-gapped is generally considered safe from intrusion as there are few network tunnels or avenues for hackers to exploit. After all, if you can't connect, you can't steal or...
  7. Upgrade already! If you're still using XP, you're a menace to Society

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrade already! If you're still using XP, you're a menace to Society: Response to my last piece -- "Why Windows must die for the third time" -- was overwhelming. Hundreds of thousands of people read that article, and we had some very spirited talkbacks indeed. A bunch of you came right out and said it: You don't want to upgrade from XP....