Windows 10: Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ?

Discus and support Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday I was watching HDR content on Youtube. Youtube Video displayed [HDR] logo.Today the sameHDR content does not dislpay HDR logo at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Davidmw5009, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ?

Hi, Yesterday I was watching HDR content on Youtube. Youtube Video displayed [HDR] logo.Today the sameHDR content does not dislpay HDR logo at the bottom right but justHD ?

Could I be mistaken?

----

Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ? c9d22ea2-9cb6-4d29-9b7b-ead3ab8e6ecc?upload=true.png

----

My settings:

----

Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ? d9bb3b88-a731-4b73-9bfb-97f078a5617d?upload=true.png

----

:)

Davidmw5009, Jan 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen.

Hello moderator

1. Its all the games I own that don't support HDR10. Basically when I full screen on a non-HDR game, the screen goes black for a few seconds and HDR gets disabled and all the colors looked washed out (Like its in SDR)

I took 2 screenshots, One is in window mode, the other is in full screen

Windowed mode (HDR on) : Imgur

Full screen mode (HDR off) : Imgur

2. Yes SDR looks washed out. I want to play my games in full screen and in HDR. Playing in windowed mode is a nightmare

3. I know because the monitor goes black for a few seconds and all the colors look washed out (As shown in the screenshots)

Sadly the fixes did not work Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ? :(

I updated the GPU drivers via GeForce Experience app.

My Monitor does support 4k HDR10

I tried lower the resolution and the refresh rate but that did not work.

Here is a video of my problem

YouTube Link :

Time Stamps :

0:00 HDR mode is on everything looks fine (In the video, when it looks high contrast, that means HDR is on)

0:35 I full screen the game. If you notice the high contrast is no longer there, the colors are washed out

0:46 I disable full screen and HDR mode is back on

*HDR looks high contrast, Ignore that, that's just the video itself.

Im also using windows 10 64bit 1809

WillyMcFly, Jan 9, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    HDR Washed out on Windows 10

That was suggested in post number 3 I thought?

R-T-B, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ?

Windows 10 HDR & SDR

Quotes from this
    article
    :

To enjoy HDR video, you need the right content, hardware and software.

To get HDR, go to Settings > System > Display, and turn on “HDR and WCG.”

This
    article
    gives you a list of requirements.

Smittychat., Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ?

1. Windows 10 - YouTube HDR ? - Similar Threads - YouTube HDR

2. Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards: Hi, I'm having an issue with my daily driver laptop. I use it connected to a thunderbolt hub with 1 monitor, and with an HDR Gaming monitor connected directly to the laptop.The HDR Monitor is connected to a Display Port 1.4 which is connected to the Nvidia card internally and...
  3. Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards: Hi, I'm having an issue with my daily driver laptop. I use it connected to a thunderbolt hub with 1 monitor, and with an HDR Gaming monitor connected directly to the laptop.The HDR Monitor is connected to a Display Port 1.4 which is connected to the Nvidia card internally and...
  4. How to play YouTube HDR content without turning on Windows HD Colour?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to play YouTube HDR content without turning on Windows HD Colour?: I have a HDR600 (I know it's not a proper HDR1000) monitor but Windows HD Colour is really awful and I don't want to have it on all the time, but would still like to view HDR videos on YouTube. Is there a way to do this on Chrome (through some kind of extension) or on another...
  5. No longer able to view YouTube HDR ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No longer able to view YouTube HDR ?: Hi,was able to watch Youtube HDR in Jan 2020 but unable to do so now? --- Latest software update=done Using Browser=Microsoft Edge --- Following Youtube video i believe is BT 2020 but Youtube Stats show it as bt709?Here --- [IMG] --- Also Windows 10>Settings>Stream...
  6. youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected.: youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-video-downloader-hdr-app-installed-from/5c5f0ba5-d3b1-4183-9401-153815efb25a
  7. HDR Youtube video turns black at random times

HDR Youtube video turns black at random times: I have HDR on a HDR capable display (idk if its the right term, it's just hdr that my monitor can handle) and It's set through window's 10's windows. when I open a video on youtube as soon as I fullscreen it, it turns black for a few seconds and whenever I press somewhere...
  8. Windows 10 HDR bug with YouTube full-screen video white/bright tinge

Windows 10 HDR bug with YouTube full-screen video white/bright tinge: English: Hello dear readers. I have a problem with the Windows HDR function. I have two monitors; one is HDR capable, the other is not. If I switch on HDR and open a YouTube video on my second not HDR-capable monitor in full-screen mode, the image briefly goes black and...
  9. Windows 10 HDR mit YouTube Vollbild nicht möglich

Windows 10 HDR mit YouTube Vollbild nicht möglich: Hallo liebe Leserinnen. Ich habe ein Problem mit der Windows HDR-Funktion. Und zwar habe ich zwei Monitore; einer ist HDR fähig, der andere nicht. Schalte ich HDR an und öffne ein YouTube Video auf meinem zweiten nicht HDR fähigen Bildschirm im Vollbildmodus, so wird das...
  10. Updated to 1909. HDR with YouTube and games sometimes freezes desktop while blinking

Updated to 1909. HDR with YouTube and games sometimes freezes desktop while blinking: Everytime I fullscreen YouTube videos HDR actívates AND desktop freezes while blinking, the same happens with some games. If I can access display settings and disable/enable HDR it all goes back to normal. Windows 10 1909 980ti nvidia 441.20 Rysen 3600 X470 máster sli LG 43"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. YouTube fullscreen disables hdr

2. hdr windowed mode youtube