Windows 10: Windows 10 Zoomed Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Zoomed Screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; After I installed my Windows 10 PRO free copy my screen looks fine but i noticed when I play my game my FPS dropped to 10 investigated it a little bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Cris1, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Cris1 Win User

Windows 10 Zoomed Screen

After I installed my Windows 10 PRO free copy my screen looks fine but i noticed when I play my game my FPS dropped to 10 investigated it a little bit then I discovered that my primary display adapter is the on-board display adapter. I installed my main adapter which is the NVIDIA driver, my fps went normal again but my screen zoomed my resolution is normal*1920x1080*. Help

:)

Cris1, Jul 30, 2015
  2. homah Win User

How do I turn off touch pad zoom?

Can not turn off Zoom on my touch laptop with Windows 10. Unchecked all zoom options in Synaptics--didn't work. Deleted Synaptics program leaving Microsoft touch----no options to get rid of Zoom. Screen haphazardly zooms in and out when using touch pad
    and touch screen.

See this same problem from many other Win 10 users,

homah, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Screen does not zoom in and out on windows 10

How do enable Screen zoom in and out in windows 10. after installation of windows 10, screen zoom out by moving 2 fingers closer together and zoom in by moving 2 fingers farther apart are not working. and can still use mouse action by pressing control key
    while scrolling the mouse wheel backward and forward. my laptop is Lenovo x1 carbon the zoom function by moving 2 fingers together backward and forward worked perfect in windows 8 and 8.1. but not in windows 10. Please advice. Thanks

RamadanElkott, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Zoomed Screen

1. Windows 10 Zoomed Screen - Similar Threads - Zoomed Screen

2. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  3. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  4. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop: I am using WhatsApp for desktop app on my hp laptop with OS Windows 11. Whenever I record an audio message on WhatsApp, the volume lowers extremely after 4/5 seconds and reaches almost zero! But I found it okay on I recorded an audio on web.whatsapp.com on chrome. I tried the...
  6. Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop

Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop: I am using WhatsApp for desktop app on my hp laptop with OS Windows 11. Whenever I record an audio message on WhatsApp, the volume lowers extremely after 4/5 seconds and reaches almost zero! But I found it okay on I recorded an audio on web.whatsapp.com on chrome. I tried the...
  7. Why is my login screen so zoomed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my login screen so zoomed in: when I try to login to windows I can’t see the login screen and the background is enlarged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-login-screen-so-zoomed-in/6f939bec-b78c-4910-81b8-8686d852dbc6
  8. Why is my login screen so zoomed in

Why is my login screen so zoomed in: when I try to login to windows I can’t see the login screen and the background is enlarged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-login-screen-so-zoomed-in/6f939bec-b78c-4910-81b8-8686d852dbc6
  9. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...
  10. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...