Windows 10: WINDOWS 10HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED?

Discus and support WINDOWS 10HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertPreston2, Sep 25, 2018.

1. WINDOWS 10HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED?

HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED?

:)

RobertPreston2, Sep 25, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 29, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED?

1. WINDOWS 10HOW DO I TELL WINDOWS 10 WHERE TO INSTALL UPDATED? - Similar Threads - 10HOW TELL WHERE

2. Where do I install windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I install windows?: IIt says that I can't install windows on any of these. Where do I put it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-install-windows/eb15d2d8-1b2f-4be7-9739-3ba784b1029b
  3. Where do I install windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I install windows?: IIt says that I can't install windows on any of these. Where do I put it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-install-windows/eb15d2d8-1b2f-4be7-9739-3ba784b1029b
  4. Where do I install windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I install windows?: It says that I can't install windows on any of these. Where do I put it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-install-windows/eb15d2d8-1b2f-4be7-9739-3ba784b1029b
  5. where do i install my windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i install my windows 10 ?: Hello Reader,I am reinstalling windows 10 home on my laptop but while performing the process I am stuck in the step " Where do you want to install windows ? " You can see the option I am getting in the photos I have attached.In that first two drive is my drive D & E [ 1 TB...
  6. where do i install my windows 10 ?

where do i install my windows 10 ?: Hello Reader,I am reinstalling windows 10 home on my laptop but while performing the process I am stuck in the step " Where do you want to install windows ? " You can see the option I am getting in the photos I have attached.In that first two drive is my drive D & E [ 1 TB...
  7. where do i install my windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where do i install my windows 10 ?: Hello Reader,I am reinstalling windows 10 home on my laptop but while performing the process I am stuck in the step " Where do you want to install windows ? " You can see the option I am getting in the photos I have attached.In that first two drive is my drive D & E [ TB HDD...
  8. Windows will not install apps where I tell it to.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will not install apps where I tell it to.: I have changed my install location for apps from my C drive to my F drive because I do not have enough room on my C drive to store games from the Xbox for PC app. I had been installing and playing games on that drive for a few months but now for some reason I'm now not able...
  9. where is the equalizer in media player windows 10How do i get to it?

where is the equalizer in media player windows 10How do i get to it?: how do I get to the equalizer in media player windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-equalizer-in-media-player-windows/2f813747-7f18-48df-bd26-62700fb2a6ba
  10. windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player: how do i make video to play on a dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/2dbf04b3-0f05-49da-9055-baf144330789