Windows 10: pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files

Discus and support pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to know what pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files and I cant delete them thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sueulrich1, Nov 14, 2018.

1. pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files

I would like to know what pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files

and I cant delete them

thanks

:)

sueulrich1, Nov 14, 2018

2. files and folders "renaming music folder to audio"

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Are you facing any issues in renaming folder?
    • When you say, "music folder does not apply anymore as a primary designation" what exactly are you referring to?
    Follow the steps below to rename folder:

• Right click on a folder which you want to rename.
    • Select Rename and enter new name for it.
    Hope this helps. Kindly get back to us with the above details to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Renaming local files and folders issue

Hi,

To further assist you with renaming local files and folders, we suggest for you to check this

link
    and see the steps which has the marked as answer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 27, 2018
  4. pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files

windows 10

I would like to know what pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files

and I cant delete them

thanks

sueulrich1, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files

1. pending rename folders are I seem to have a few of them they are CDF-MS files - Similar Threads - pending rename folders

2. All folders are renamed and I cant fix them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All folders are renamed and I cant fix them: All of my folders are labelled “downloads” and my documents folder “D:\” it won’t let me rename them and I don’t know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-folders-are-renamed-and-i-cant-fix-them/d8d62538-5ed3-4824-9eee-0ea74b096c53
  3. All folders are renamed and I cant fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All folders are renamed and I cant fix them: All of my folders are labelled “downloads” and my documents folder “D:\” it won’t let me rename them and I don’t know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-folders-are-renamed-and-i-cant-fix-them/d8d62538-5ed3-4824-9eee-0ea74b096c53
  4. All folders are renamed and I cant fix them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Renaming folders and files

Renaming folders and files: File folders and documents won't rename without refreshing. New folder won't appear without refreshing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renaming-folders-and-files/d173a7c3-230a-4a92-b71b-bb8308c3730d
  6. Folder is permanently "Sync Pending" - CANNOT RENAME

Folder is permanently "Sync Pending" - CANNOT RENAME: I have a set of folders I use as yearly templets 3 folders, 10 subfolders. Finally got the PowerRename Toy to change the names all of the folders as the next year comes around. Anyway, PowerRename keeps coming back with "Folder in use . . . . " - because I think the reason...
  7. Rename of files and folders in Offline Folders

Rename of files and folders in Offline Folders: Hi, I have a client who uses offline files on a laptop and has Windows 10, version 1803. He is not able to rename any of the files or folders under his redirected Users folder, which is set to use offline files. I have checked permissions and there are no issues there....
  8. Rename file folder

Rename file folder: When I am trying to rename a number of files. I can do one and then for the next ones the program says the file is in use and cannot be changed. It is not in use anywhere. In order to rename, I have to close right out of File Explorer and then go back in and rename one file...
  9. MS Updates Rename "MyDocs" folder

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Updates Rename "MyDocs" folder: MS Updates Rename “MyDocs” folder Hi everybody, In the last 3 years I installed Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise from scratch on about 10 computers. After installation I do a lot of customization. One of the customizations is: Every computer has physical D drive. I create new...
  10. Files and Folders have nothing I put in them but have this kind of stuff in them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files and Folders have nothing I put in them but have this kind of stuff in them: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <root><SystemConfig><DEP OverrideDEP="false" EmulateAtlThunks="false" Enable="true"/><ASLR Enable="true" OverrideForceRelocateImages="false" ForceRelocateImages="false"/><ControlFlowGuard Enable="false" OverrideStrictCFG="false"...