Windows 10: I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed

Discus and support I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed. I'm now looking to build a new PC, and was hoping to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ManagedBook563, Dec 11, 2018.

1. I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed

I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed. I'm now looking to build a new PC, and was hoping to use the license from the laptop. Is this possible, and if so how?

:)

ManagedBook563, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2020
  4. I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed

Stolen laptop with Windows 10 Home

Hi. My daughters laptop was recently stolen from her car.

I have already bought her replacement laptop and a new copy of Windows 10 Home.

The question is - Can we recover and reuse the stolen version of Windows 10 Home as we still have the original usb and key?

I didn't think to ask before I ordered the replacement.

Please advise. Thanks

ClarkMasts, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed

1. I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed - Similar Threads - recently laptop stolen

2. WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD: i always had a hdd on my laptop. i also had a m.2 ssd slot so after realising it after full 5 years now i put in a ssd. so now i have two drives in my laptop. i want to fresh install windows on my new ssd and want all my data on my hdd safe too.i dont want to use third party...
  3. WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL ON SSD , WHICH WAS INSTALLED NEW ON A LAPTOP WHICH ALREADY HAD A HDD: i always had a hdd on my laptop. i also had a m.2 ssd slot so after realising it after full 5 years now i put in a ssd. so now i have two drives in my laptop. i want to fresh install windows on my new ssd and want all my data on my hdd safe too.i dont want to use third party...
  4. I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...: I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got windows 11 update for free, i updated my windows but my windows 11 isn't activated, any help would be appreciated...
  5. I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...

I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...: I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got windows 11 update for free, i updated my windows but my windows 11 isn't activated, any help would be appreciated...
  6. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  7. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  8. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

9. I recently had my account stolen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I recently had my account stolen: The other day, my account was stolen, number deleted, email changed, and password changed. I still can get a verification code to see what email or username however I have no clue how to recover my account. Please help....
  10. I recently had problems with a hacker.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I recently had problems with a hacker.: I was checking settings and what- not on my PC when in windows defender there is a trtuck load of apps that are allowed through the firewall. I didnt put them there, so should they be there at all> I also have installed Malwarebytes so would this protect me of these allowed...