Windows 10: With windows I was able to slow videos and pause, with Windows 10 not

Discus and support With windows I was able to slow videos and pause, with Windows 10 not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I review MVA as a hobby. With windows I was able to slow videos and pause. Windows 10 does not allow me to do that. Any thing to allow this with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimdell1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. jimdell1 Win User

With windows I was able to slow videos and pause, with Windows 10 not

I review MVA as a hobby. With windows I was able to slow videos and pause. Windows 10 does not allow me to do that. Any thing to allow this with windows 10?

:)

jimdell1, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 16, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

With windows I was able to slow videos and pause, with Windows 10 not capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. With windows I was able to slow videos and pause, with Windows 10 not - Similar Threads - was able slow

2. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  3. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  4. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10: Hi there, From last couple of days, video/audio is getting paused automatically in my laptop. I have tested in every browsers, Media Players. where ever i am playing any video/audeo it's getting paused automatically.I use Lenovo Ideapad s-540Purchased on 2020 feb.OS I use is...
  6. Video Pause Issue

Video Pause Issue: When I pause a video Windows 10 it will not restart. I have to refresh and start all over from the beginning. Any ideas ?? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-pause-issue/0e56a666-f434-4f74-967d-d8412cd913d8
  7. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro: After the update of window 10, i have the issue on play/pause button though out the entire application services and even online video player like Netflix, YouTube. The issue is that, when ever i click the pause button while watching movies or listening song, it doesn't pause...
  8. Videos Pausing Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Videos Pausing Automatically: After the june 2020 update videos on my laptop keep pausing automatically and in vlc media player, it stops. The problems is coming on YouTube also. [Original Title: VIDEOS]...
  9. Video pauses every few sec and slow

Video pauses every few sec and slow: I had an issue with errors and has MS help me. They ended up removing and replacing my windows. Since that time streaming videos pause every few seconds if I click on a link it sometimes freezes and computer is eay slow loading. Same issue no matter the browser. I have worked...
  10. laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues: whenever i watch or listen in any media vlc/mpc/itunes anything in my laptop it keeps pausing/playing by itself. all drivers are up to date, it happened after latest update, tried troubleshoot everything , nothing happened please help laptop windows 10 930mx nvidia...