Windows 10: Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One day i was playing dark souls 3 and it froze then my pc crashed , it went to the mother board bios screen it gives me the option to either press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaineThomas, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10

One day i was playing dark souls 3 and it froze then my pc crashed , it went to the mother board bios screen it gives me the option to either press <del> to run bios menu or <F11> to run boot menu where it started loading .... and loading , after about 10 min i pressed the restart button on my pc and it brought me to that same menu but this time after a few seconds if went to a menu that said

RECOVERY

Your PC couldnt start properly

After multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start,so it needs to be repaired

Error code:0xc0000001

You'll need to use recovery tools . If you dont have any installation media like a disk or usb device. Contact your pc administrator or PC/device manufacturer

Press enter to try again

Press F1 to enter recovery environment

Press F8 for startup settings

Press esc for UEFI Firmware settings

I have gotten windows to start again before but last night i shut down my pc to go to sleep and when i turned it on this mornin this happened again , ive looked up the error code and i saw a solution but im relativley new to pc so i was confused , but i cant press shift + f8 to do the troubleshooting thing because i cant get past the motherboard bios menu , please someone help me!

:)

CaineThomas, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10

Delta6326, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10