Windows 10: Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the last month or so my PC is doing things that it never did before,when I click on FAVORITES the favorite list would always show ,with all I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alok, May 26, 2021.

1. alok Win User

Windows 10

In the last month or so my PC is doing things that it never did before,when I click on FAVORITES the favorite list would always show ,with all I have lisited in it. Now I have to OPEN the favorite list by clicking on favorites bar and making arrow go the down direction, almost down direction ,from a right pointing arrow. In owning this PC for 5 years I never had to do this. Also occasionally Windows 10 says it IS NOT RESPONDING ,but corrects itself after a short time , this has never happened before. Been doing this about 1 year now,on and off. I even re-loaded Windows 10 with the help of MicroSoft last week and these issues still pop up. Malware and security software says everything is OK ??? PC seems slow at times too. This is Windows 10 Home ,version 20H2,newly re-loaded 5/14/21. Any ideas ???

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10

Delta6326, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10