Windows 10: windows 10a/c login

Discus and support windows 10a/c login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256), for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by conrail, Jan 11, 2021.

1. conrail Win User

windows 10a/c login

running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256),
    for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification, my windows 10 a/c needs attention, clicking on the link takes me to the settings page where I have to click a Fix now button, clicking the button I am asked to enter my pin, after entering my pin I am informed that all a/c's are working perfectly,
    can anybody advise me on why I keep getting this message and how to stop it, I do not enter a password or pin when logging on, all help and advice appreciated

:)

conrail, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2021
  3. conrail Win User
    windows 10a/c login

running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256),
    for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification, my windows 10 a/c needs attention, clicking on the link takes me to the settings page where I have to click a Fix now button, clicking the button I am asked to enter my pin, after entering my pin I am informed that all a/c's are working perfectly,
    can anybody advise me on why I keep getting this message and how to stop it, I do not enter a password or pin when logging on, all help and advice appreciated

conrail, Jan 11, 2021
  4. windows 10a/c login

Windows Login fail

I would have suggest CHKDSK C: /R - that usually fixes issues like this. Glad you got it sorted.

InnocentCriminal, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

windows 10a/c login

1. windows 10a/c login - Similar Threads - 10a login

2. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 roaming profile failed to login: I built 2 new Windows 11 PCs and when a user tried to login using a roaming profile, the login screen spends 10-15 minutes with the spinning circle and the word 'Welcome' beneath. Then is goes to 'Preparing Windows' for another minute or 2, then logs into a blank account now...
  3. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 roaming profile failed to login: I built 2 new Windows 11 PCs and when a user tried to login using a roaming profile, the login screen spends 10-15 minutes with the spinning circle and the word 'Welcome' beneath. Then is goes to 'Preparing Windows' for another minute or 2, then logs into a blank account now...
  4. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  5. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  6. windows 10a/c login

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10a/c login: running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256), for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification, my windows 10 a/c needs attention, clicking on the link takes me to the settings page where I have to click a Fix now button,...
  7. Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which...: So last night was a normal night but my ethernet was not working. I simply fixed it by restarting my pc. This morning how ever, i saw it wasnt working again. I tried everything and eventually saw that my intel amt sol com3 in device manager had an issue [this device cannot...
  8. Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.: This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently delete this demo video? Is this a windows application? **Original Title** Next book Ares 10A startup Video...
  9. Next book Ares 10A startup Video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Next book Ares 10A startup Video: This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently delete this demo video? Is this a windows application?...
  10. connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet to a bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet to a bluetooth keyboard: I cannot get a bluetooth keyboard to connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet. it stopped connecting a couple of weeks ago, its nt the keyboard....