Windows 10: Windows 10'a format atamıyorum

Discus and support Windows 10'a format atamıyorum in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Merhabalar, Windows 10a format atamıyorum olay şu şekilde Bilgisayarım bi şekilde bozuldu anlamadım sadece birden kapandı sonra açtığımda ise ekran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Doğukan Karaaslan, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10'a format atamıyorum

Merhabalar,

Windows 10a format atamıyorum olay şu şekilde

Bilgisayarım bi şekilde bozuldu anlamadım sadece birden kapandı sonra açtığımda ise ekran sadece siyahtı

Önemli dosyalarımı almak için aynı marka farklı model arkadaşımın bilgisayarına harddiskimi takıp çalıştırdım ve önemli dosyalarımı aldım

Sonra harddiski geri takıp tamirciye verdim büyük ihtimalle ekranla alakalı bir problemdi çünkü ekranın kenarı biraz açılmış duruyordu

Tamirci windowsun çökmüş olduğunu söyledi ve format atmaları gerekiyormuş bende kabul etmedim çünkü emin değildim herşeyi aldığımdan

Bilgisayarı açtığımda acer logosu gözüküyor sonra ekran siyah kalıyor bende dedim direkt format atayım f8e bastım tabi öncesinde onarım falan denedim ama hata verdi sonrasında sıfırlamayı denedim fakat windows unable yani yapamıyor tarzı hatalar verdi sonra eski sürümüne geri döndürdüm tekrar olmadı

Bilgisayar güvenli modda açılıyor ama sanırım oradan format atamıyorum

Sorum ise bu durumda bilgisayara nasıl format atabilirim eğer windowsun kendisi üzerinden bilgisayardan format atamazsam dışarında windows10 format atıcam peki bu durumda var olan windowsumu nasıl aktifleştiririm

şimdiden ilgi ve alakalarınız için teşekkür ederim

:)

Doğukan Karaaslan, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Hitman Win User

Windows 10'a format atamıyorum

Windows 10 formatting ?

Hello all
    I have 3 hard drives
    1 sata 1 tb with Windows 10
    2 older drives that are ide that I use for apps and data and not clutter my main drive.

I will be replacing the 2 older drives with a 2 tb data drive

I am thinking of formatting my main drive and starting all new and reloading everything.

My problem is that I was on Windows 7 pro 64 bit and got Windows 10 pro 64 bit upgrade free.
    So don't have Windows 10 CD or a code for it. So if I format will I be able to get Windows 10 for free
    Or I'll I have to buy the CD.
    Don't really want to spend 200.00 bucks right now.

Have not formatted in a while what's the best way now a days ?

Thanks Ruben

Hitman, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10'a format atamıyorum

1. Windows 10'a format atamıyorum - Similar Threads - 10'a format atamıyorum

2. Formatting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting Windows 10: I have installed Windows 10 Pro from a bootable USB Drive. I have a question is there any need to format my laptop again? I had done the formatting when I bought it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-windows-10/7143e298-7cdf-471d-b7ba-0e15634d4006
  3. Formatting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formatting Windows 10: I have installed Windows 10 Pro from a bootable USB Drive. I have a question is there any need to format my laptop again? I had done the formatting when I bought it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-windows-10/7143e298-7cdf-471d-b7ba-0e15634d4006
  4. Windows 10 Format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Format: Hello,I want to reset my laptop like a new laptop. I want to remove everything from my laptop. May I know steps to reset my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-format/88a259cb-523e-40e4-948c-3390a3605d38
  5. Windows 10 Format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Format: Hello,I want to reset my laptop like a new laptop. I want to remove everything from my laptop. May I know steps to reset my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-format/88a259cb-523e-40e4-948c-3390a3605d38
  6. Format Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Format Windows 10: How can I format/boot/both?! my personal computer , due to worries of something is going wrong with my privacy possible on logs file and cant fix it /find it with autorun and etc softwares'. Please, this is a good computer and I would like it to return to as good and clear...
  7. Windows 10 formatted

Windows 10 formatted: Hello my brother-in-law purchased a windows 10 home edition and accidentally formatted it,can he retrieve the programme with his windows code ( Usb )I dont know his windows version no 155651
  8. Windows 10 format

Windows 10 format: I have decided to format my laptop. I chose to remove my files and clean the drive.. i thought that will take a few hours but unfortunately it took more than 48 hours and the laptop has been hanging on 99% didn’t finish since 24 hours or more!...
  9. Windows 10 formatting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 formatting: I am unable to format a word document in Windows 10.. ie insert Headers or even page breaks. Any idea? this just happened this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-formatting/02c8f6ab-31f7-4afb-93ce-ead9c446b5e7"
  10. format windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    format windows 10: my time format is yy/mm/dd but I want it to be mm/dd/yyyy how do I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-windows-10/3e08c57a-a929-40f3-adc0-4803e4821a4b