Windows 10: windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player

Discus and support windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i make video to play on a dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/2dbf04b3-0f05-49da-9055-baf144330789 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeriKorbee, Sep 25, 2019.

1. windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player

how do i make video to play on a dvd player

:)

TeriKorbee, Sep 25, 2019

2. Unable to play DVDs on Windows Media Player, Windows 10

Hi Alison,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to play DVDs on Windows Media Player?
    • Are the DVDs being detected on your computer?

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Also refer to the Microsoft article to know more about: Windows
    Media Player

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 DVD Player

Hi Susi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

1. Are you able to play the DVD using Windows Media Player or other video players (if any) in your computer?

2. Did you try to play from other DVD disc's to check if it plays?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store App troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us with the status and requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 27, 2019
  4. windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player

Marivel Man, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player

1. windows 10how do i make video to play on a dvd player - Similar Threads - 10how video play

2. Can I play DVD video with Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play DVD video with Windows Media Player: I have DVDs that play on my Blu-ray device with video and audio output to the TV. Can that same DVD play with WMP? Presumably NOT to the TV, but to my Windows monitor!TIA for you help.SweetTasha...
  3. Can I play DVD video with Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I play DVD video with Windows Media Player: I have DVDs that play on my Blu-ray device with video and audio output to the TV. Can that same DVD play with WMP? Presumably NOT to the TV, but to my Windows monitor!TIA for you help.SweetTasha...
  4. VIDEO EDITOR AFTER FINSHING WILL IT PLAY ON DVD PLAYER

VIDEO EDITOR AFTER FINSHING WILL IT PLAY ON DVD PLAYER: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-after-finshing-will-it-play-on-dvd/116e8dd8-9c34-45d5-b704-100e73344eae
  5. Unable to play DVD’s in Windows DVD Player

Unable to play DVD’s in Windows DVD Player: Закупих и инсталирах посоченото по-горе приложение,но въпреки това не мога да възпроизвеждам DVD.Не знам защо сте изтеглили сумата 31 лв два пъти.Моля да ми възстановите сума от 62 лв. С...
  6. How do I make it so my external dvd player plays video on windows media player.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make it so my external dvd player plays video on windows media player.: submitted by /u/Mr-Knoll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyegz2/how_do_i_make_it_so_my_external_dvd_player_plays/
  7. where is the equalizer in media player windows 10How do i get to it?

where is the equalizer in media player windows 10How do i get to it?: how do I get to the equalizer in media player windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-equalizer-in-media-player-windows/2f813747-7f18-48df-bd26-62700fb2a6ba
  8. DVD doesn’t play in Windows DVD Player

DVD doesn’t play in Windows DVD Player: Bought Microsoft DVD player downloaded but will not play my DVD home movies. Says something about finding or wrong 'D' Path? But does play one that I insert that was copied from USB to DVD okay? ***Modified title from: Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I...
  9. How do I make Windows 10 recognize and play my external DVD player?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I make Windows 10 recognize and play my external DVD player?: Is there an easy way to enable Windows 10 to see the new drive and let me play it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-windows-10-recognize-and-play-my/628b2969-3b4f-4503-be23-ef9cae85041c
  10. Copying video file to be played on dvd player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying video file to be played on dvd player: I have home movies that I transferred from vhs to dvd using the dubbing function in my vcr/dvd recorder. After it was done, I selected "finalize", and was able to play the movies on another dvd player. Now I want to make copies on additional dvds. I was able to copy the...