Windows 10: Windows 10Mail app

Discus and support Windows 10Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There, I'm having trouble saving emails I have received to my desktop, in that they appear blank. This occurs on my PC and my Laptop and as just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Laurence Wadsworth, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10Mail app

Hi There,

I'm having trouble saving emails I have received to my desktop, in that they appear blank.

This occurs on my PC and my Laptop and as just recently happened, it worked fine before.

Any thoughts on this?

Laurence

:)

Laurence Wadsworth, Sep 5, 2018
  2. falfoulWN Win User

how to reset my windows 10mail

how to reset my windows 10mail

falfoulWN, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10Mail app

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10Mail app

1. Windows 10Mail app - Similar Threads - 10Mail app

2. Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail

in Browsers and Email
    Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail: I had asked this question at the Blue Iris forum (BI does monitoring/recording of security cams) but it might prove useful for users of other apps should this situation apply. When Blue Iris detects motion in one of the monitored security cameras, it eMails an alert with some...
  3. I need help uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help uninstalling an app: so I had downloaded an app but then tried to uninstall and I got this messagewindows cannot find c:\program files\mobigame/player/uninstaller.exe ensure you have typed the name correctly than try againa little help would be apreciated thank yousignedJD...
  4. Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending: I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with friends today so I went to play Minecraft but it wasn't loading. I then decided to re install Minecraft. I uninstalled Minecraft and I installed it again. I come back from calling and talking with my friends and when I...
  5. error on Windows Defender/Windows Security App reisntallation

error on Windows Defender/Windows Security App reisntallation: So I tried to reinstall Windows Defender/Windows Security App because it doesn't open and here are the results: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered.error 0x80073B1F: Cannot register the...
  6. White dots appear on my apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White dots appear on my apps: random dots appear on some apps, idk why.reupload because my question got removed and I can't reply to anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-dots-appear-on-my-apps/bd5a5810-55bd-475b-86aa-b1aa7605d28f
  7. microsoft store apps are not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store apps are not working: Hello, this is asfiya, my microsoft store app and microsoft photos is not working, how to fix the issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-are-not-working/585effa6-65c5-450e-8496-b0222e5e28eb
  8. MS connect app

MS connect app: Hey,So i updated my laptop to the newest version of windows 10 and now i discovered why i should not have done this.They removed the MS connect app, and i loved it it whas the only way that didnt lag to connect my laptops touchscreen display as a second monitor it even...
  9. Failed to install app 0x80040154

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed to install app 0x80040154: Today im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this happen, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-app-0x80040154/33b0ef76-4803-44e9-913f-3dd6c6b39561
  10. Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing

Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing: I paid for the optional upgrade to the 'Partitions' App available from the Microsoft Store. The App instructed me to close it and then install the upgrade option from My Library in the MS Store. There is no upgrade or download available....