Windows 10: Windows 10Pro activation

Discus and support Windows 10Pro activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've upgraded my computer was using my microsoft email account which has windows 10 activated ….I don't have the key now my windows is not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SanjayTotlani, May 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10Pro activation

I've upgraded my computer was using my microsoft email account which has windows 10 activated ….I don't have the key now my windows is not getting activated using the same Microsoft account ? Can someone help ?

:)

SanjayTotlani, May 31, 2019

2. windows 10pro activation

my windows 10pro software got upgraded but it is not getting activated with my old licence key.it is asking me to change product key

suryanarayanakallapalli, May 31, 2019
  3. activating windows 10

I have just had a Mother board CPU and RAM replacement done.

I have gone through all the steps to reactivate Windows as per the help.

This was a digital upgrade from 7 Pro-10Pro

Change Product Key to the default etc.

still will not activate.

any suggestions?

TerryWiegand, May 31, 2019
  4. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10Pro activation

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10Pro activation

1. Windows 10Pro activation - Similar Threads - 10Pro activation

2. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  3. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  4. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...: I am trying to activate windows 10pro, In the activation process I answered the question about a devise with product key, I said 1 instead of perhaps none. How can I now activate windows10...
  6. I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...: I am trying to activate windows 10pro, In the activation process I answered the question about a devise with product key, I said 1 instead of perhaps none. How can I now activate windows10...
  7. I am on windows 10pro, and I purchased a licence. I tried to activate, went through the...

8. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.: I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop installed 10 home version. I want to reinstall 10Pro.I have print out of the computer info before upgrade with the Product ID. How...
  9. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.: I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop installed 10 home version. I want to reinstall 10Pro.I have print out of the computer info before upgrade with the Product ID. How...
  10. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.