Windows 10: Windows 10Pro - the top of my page is missing when using Office, Abobe, Chrome, Edge and IE

Discus and support Windows 10Pro - the top of my page is missing when using Office, Abobe, Chrome, Edge and IE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use two screens on my work PC. Over the last few months I have noticed when using multiple programs the top of my first screen disappears. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SallySebern, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10Pro - the top of my page is missing when using Office, Abobe, Chrome, Edge and IE

I use two screens on my work PC. Over the last few months I have noticed when using multiple programs the top of my first screen disappears. I can't use anything in the title/menu bar in Office, Abobe, Chrome, Edge and IE. This is super annoying and I haven't found any way to really fix the problem. I can restart the PC and it seems to work find for a few hours. I can also go full screen in Chrome, Edge and IE. However I have no fix or Office or Adobe. I did find a question feed about this same issue many people were having going back to 2018.

I updated my monitor drivers, switched my monitors, replaced the cables and it still happens. This is very troubling!

Any insight on when this glitch will be fixed?

Thank you!

:)

SallySebern, Jun 25, 2020

2. Top Border edges of Web Pages in Microsoft Edge or in the Mail App missing Windows 10.

Hi Samson,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, top Border edges of Web Pages on Microsoft Edge and the Mail App are missing on Windows 10.

We are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge and the Mail App ?
    I suggest you to press F11 key on these Microsoft Edge and Mail App Windows and check, if you could get all options on top Border edges of these Windows.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 25, 2020
  3. coexist8 Win User
    top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers

Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page as well as the nav bar.

coexist8, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10Pro - the top of my page is missing when using Office, Abobe, Chrome, Edge and IE

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10Pro - the top of my page is missing when using Office, Abobe, Chrome, Edge and IE

1. Windows 10Pro - the top of my page is missing when using Office, Abobe, Chrome, Edge and IE - Similar Threads - 10Pro top page

2. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  3. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  4. ERR_TIMED_OUT accessing my.voya.com using Chrome, Edge,IE, or Mozilla

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_TIMED_OUT accessing my.voya.com using Chrome, Edge,IE, or Mozilla: Cannot access my.voya.com using Chrome, Edge,IE, or Mozilla browsers. No problem accessing that website before Dec. 2019. I keep getting "ERR_TIMED_OUT" message. No problems with any other websites. Any cures available?...
  5. Hyperlinks in Office will not open when Chrome is set as default but will open when IE is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hyperlinks in Office will not open when Chrome is set as default but will open when IE is...: Has anyone resolved this issue where Hyperlinks in Office products such as PowerPoint and Outlook won't open when Chrome is set as default but will open when IE is set as default? submitted by /u/sunfrogz [link] [comments]...
  6. Starting page when using Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Starting page when using Edge: I use Edge browser and it opens Bing when I start it. Is there any other option, I want to make a different website a starting page. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starting-page-when-using-edge/1599db44-a963-48cc-b79e-b4c06880f3e2
  7. Edge banner at the top of my page.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge banner at the top of my page.: How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-banner-at-the-top-of-my-page/91e1dda9-50a8-4f79-ada4-3ae8ac2c061b
  8. top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge: Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page...
  9. New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE

in Browsers and Email
    New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE: In an attempt to resolve another problem I have reset my IE11 settings. I wish I hadn't but too late now. One problem is that when I click on the New Tab box a window opens that looks like the Edge Home Page without the menu options. Previously there used to be boxes showing...
  10. Top of Edge Page

in Browsers and Email
    Top of Edge Page: How do I get these items to show at the top of the page in Edge as they do in all other Windows IE? File Edit View Favorites Tools Help 59885