Windows 10: Windows 10's App Store Crashing after attempting to view/install app's

Discus and support Windows 10's App Store Crashing after attempting to view/install app's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am having an ongoing issue with Window' 10's App store following the Anniversary Update Windows Store crashes after i click on any apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlatoutDude, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Windows 10's App Store Crashing after attempting to view/install app's

Hello, i am having an ongoing issue with Window' 10's App store following the Anniversary Update

Windows Store crashes after i click on any apps.

I tried hitting CMD = wsreset as administrator privilege mode too but the problem still continuous.

I also attempted the timezone fix, but the problem persist's, and attempting to re-register Window's Store does not work also.

it would be nice if there was a resolution to this.

Windows Powershell Error - Pastebin.com <-- The Error Window's PowerShell gives me when attempting to Re-Register Windows's Store.

:)

FlatoutDude, Aug 13, 2016

2. Windows store closing after viewing or attempting to install app

Hello, i am having an ongoing issue with Window's 10's App store following the Anniversary Update

Windows Store crashes after i click on any apps.

I tried hitting CMD = wsreset as administrator privilege mode too but the problem still continuous.

I also attempted the timezone fix, but the problem persist's, and attempting to re-register Window's Store does not work also.

Windows PowerShell Error

FlatoutDude, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Froggyxx Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade failed

Windows 10 pro November Upgrade blue screens on installing drivers and apps. Two attempts and a major crash on installing the November upgrade. The download worked fine. The install crashes after the first reboot attempting to install drivers and apps.

Now after windows reverts back to the previous release Windows 10 pro version no show in Windows 10 update. Everything is up to date and no record in system manage module of the critical crash.

What is going on??

Froggyxx, Aug 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10's App Store Crashing after attempting to view/install app's

dalchina, Aug 15, 2016
  5. FlatoutDude, Aug 16, 2016
  6. FlatoutDude, Aug 16, 2016
  7. also, this happened when attempting to reinstall default windows 10 apps using the link you gave me as a reference.

Windows 10's App Store Crashing after attempting to view/install app's [​IMG]

FlatoutDude, Aug 16, 2016
  8. Windows 10's App Store Crashing after attempting to view/install app's

Please check the sate of Storage Service under services.msc (WinLogo+R and type services.msc - you will see Services Controller). I got exactly the same problem because Storage Service was disabled in my system for unknown reason. Turning it to be started automatically and starting it manually solved my problem immediately, without even restarting machine.
    On my machine problem was that redownloading of apps installed on previous Windows 10 installation generated error 0x800706D9 and for any new apps that I wanted to install by clicking "Install" on their description pages, Windows Store window was just exiting unexpectedly, without confirmation or error displayed.
    For me also wsreset, PowerShell commands, clearing WS cache and syncing/fixing time didn't help.

EpicMonolith, Aug 16, 2016
  9. mx013 Win User
    EpicMonolith, thank you so much for the info. I've been looking for days for a way to solve the same Windows Store error and tried everything. Turns out it happened after I tweaked some of my services and accidently disabled the Storage service. Now it's working again!

mx013, Aug 16, 2016
  10. i checked and it is running atm

FlatoutDude, Aug 16, 2016
  11. the service is infact running, i have posted on multiple forums and it seems that nothing seems to fix the issue, hopefully i don't need to reinstall Windows

FlatoutDude, Aug 17, 2016
  12. Unfortunately I can't give you any better, direct advice *Sad .
    Tell me - are you able to see log in window when opening Xbox One app? Or does it throw error, that it can't connect? How about the network connectivity icon in your tray? I don't know full set of Windows Store dependencies as well as I don't know how exactly what problem will occur for particular dependency missing, so I am referencing to certain problems that I had, when I installed Windows 10 for the first time... Do you play with any system services configuration?

EpicMonolith, Aug 17, 2016
  13. SharkyBob Win User

Thanks to EpicMonolith, it fixed my issue. Indeed Storage Service was running, but I switched it to Automatic and restarted it. Works like charm now! EpicMonolith FTW!

SharkyBob, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10's App Store Crashing after attempting to view/install app's - Similar Threads - 10's App Store

2. Windows store app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store app crashing: Hello so whenever i open my roblox app its downloaded in microsoft store it keeps crashing does anyone know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-app-crashing/e0361e52-9792-439f-8610-0f109808eda0
  3. Windows store app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store app crashing: Hello so whenever i open my roblox app its downloaded in microsoft store it keeps crashing does anyone know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-app-crashing/e0361e52-9792-439f-8610-0f109808eda0
  4. am not able to view Microsoft store app installed on window 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    am not able to view Microsoft store app installed on window 10: in window 10 i am not able to find Microsoft store app I tried to download or login as admin but still not workingI even tried to reset pcPlease help to install store on my system...
  5. am not able to view Microsoft store app installed on window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am not able to view Microsoft store app installed on window 10: in window 10 i am not able to find Microsoft store app I tried to download or login as admin but still not workingI even tried to reset pcPlease help to install store on my system...
  6. am not able to view Microsoft store app installed on window 10

7. Store app crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store app crashing: Hello there! Recently ive been having a problem with opening the windows store app. Each time I open it, the store crashes on instant. Thing I have tied -wsreset -Tried factory reset -windows 10 update assistant -re-register with command promt -net stop bits and so on...
  8. Unverified App Attempts to Install After Every Restart

Unverified App Attempts to Install After Every Restart: Every time I restart my PC for the past month or so I get the standard prompt "The app you're trying to install isn't a verified app from the Store." This notification only offers the two options of installing the app anyways or getting a similar app from the App Store. No...
  9. Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.

Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.: Hi Microsoft/Windows, I am facing an issue that my Windows Store Apps are crashes immediately after while I launch it. I search on the Internet and tried every solution but got no help. I realize that whenever I am not connected to the internet, My apps are working fine and...
  10. Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App

Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App: ! Weird problem that I'm having. I can't download any apps from the Windows Store because it will close after a few seconds of loading an app page. Being on the actual store is fine, no problems there. But if I click on a specific app to view or download, it closes without...