Windows 10: Windows 10's Application Frame Host closing frozen programs instantly

Discus and support Windows 10's Application Frame Host closing frozen programs instantly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If a program requires Application Frame Host to run and that program stops responding / freezes, it will kill the process instantly without hesitation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chicmunk4u, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:52 AM.

1. Windows 10's Application Frame Host closing frozen programs instantly

If a program requires Application Frame Host to run and that program stops responding / freezes, it will kill the process instantly without hesitation or giving it a chance to respond, which can be frustrating if it is a game running through Application Frame Host, for example Minecraft Bedrock. Is it possible to disable this or prevent the sudden program shutdown?

:)

2. darkaamon Win User

Application Frame host not responding

claro video no me permite ver las ceries o peluculas me marca

About 49,300,000 results (0.384 seconds)

Anuncios

Application
    Frame Host

3. Application Frame Host opening windows on its own.

Hi. I'm experiencing the exact same issues as stated above and I do believe that Application Frame Host triggers the startup of my 3 recent Windows 10 Store apps as minimized on my second monitor when both monitors goes into standby aswell. I am also using
    a Desktop computer and also have high performance power plan set with sleep mode deactivated so to me this issue looks purely identical. What seems to resolve the issue temporarily is to shut down the Application frame Host process so it doesn't stay on in
    the background, but then next time you use a Store app again you'll have to do the same procedure to keep this from recurring.

I hope this issue is looked into and will be fixed as soon as possible as it is really annoying having to manually close down the Store apps/Application Frame Host each and every time this occurs.

4. Simon_991 Win User

Windows 10's Application Frame Host closing frozen programs instantly

Application Frame host not responding

I get the "application Frame host not responding error" frequently when I try launching microsoft games. Some games just wont launch. It started after the big update recently. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thema:

Windows 10's Application Frame Host closing frozen programs instantly

1. Windows 10's Application Frame Host closing frozen programs instantly - Similar Threads - 10's Application Frame

2. ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly: I can't configure bluetooth devices. I can add them through Network Connections in the Control Panel, though, and they work. I just can't manage them if they shut down or disconnect. Is there something I should be looking for? A service other than bthserv? Thanks submitted...
  3. Google Chrome refreshed but opens and closes instantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome refreshed but opens and closes instantly: My son's computer is new 2 days old, word 10. Today when he started it up, a refreshment of google was underway afterwhich he was unable to open the Chrome page. It opened quickly to present the homepage of the research engine Bing and then closed nearly instantly. Can anyone...
  4. Settings app crashes and closes instantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crashes and closes instantly: I have an expected problem here. I went to Settings > Personalisation > Colours but every time I click on custom colour, the app crashes for a few seconds and then closes instantly. I don't know what caused this but I really have to get it fixed. Can anyone give me any...
  5. Close and Force Close application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Close and Force Close application: I've been using mac my whole life but yesterday I got a Dell E7450. I like it and its got track-pad gestures like macOS, though they aren't as smooth and fluid, but I'm still trying to make it as similar to my macbook as i can. The main problem is closing an application. On...
  6. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...
  7. Windows 10, applications closing suddenly

Windows 10, applications closing suddenly: My laptop is not the best and I'm not really the best at keeping it stable, but it still functions and the worst that normally happens are (not responding) on my application. I normally have multiple things open such as steam, google chrome with a few tabs open and discord....
  8. System settings instantly closes

System settings instantly closes: After recent update i cant open settings from start menu and notifications area - settings instantly close. Buttons in Notifications inactive and after closing panel, system throws this error. Event log: - <Event...
  9. Program frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program frozen: I downloaded a program on two different PCs (Riffworks). One works fine the other freezes. I recently had to install Windows 10 OS as it had some problems which I couldn't fix but they are still there. Like allowing Adminsistrator privilege which is a nightmare! I have...
  10. Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly: I installed Windows 10, but now when I try to open Settings, it appears then disappears instantly. I tried rebooting but it changed nothing. Also... when I right click and choose Personalize... it won't come up. Any way to fix this? 10959