Windows 10: Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft..

Discus and support Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft – no, it just monitors your typing Don't want Microsoft tracking you online and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. A Guy Win User

Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft..

Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft – no, it just monitors your typing

Source

A Guy, Oct 8, 2014
  2. Petey7 Win User

I looked over the privacy agreement, and I know Microsoft gets data on what programs I use, and when I use them. I also know they know every *cough* perfectly legal *cough cough* video I have on my computer, and what weird stuff I Google. As they said, it was all in the privacy agreement for the Windows Insider Program and the Terms of Use for the technical preview. I notice some people think they are clever because they downloaded the tech preview without signing up for the insider program, but MS is still collecting all the same data because it says in the Terms of Use that by using the software, you agree to it. I also know that no one at MS cares what I, personally, do. All they care about are statistics, and I'm just another data point to them. Its not like they are going to send me an email saying "So, I heard you like anime."

:)

Petey7, Oct 8, 2014
  3. CJLim Win User
    That 'solved' logo - ha ha

It is the OP that decides when a problem is solved and then clicks on the icon next to the post that contains the solution to mark that post as the solution. Same way, you will now see the Solution icon next to every post in this thread because you are the
    OP. Which ever post you click on becomes the solution and the thread will be marked as solved.

The moderators have nothing to do with this.

Message Edited by on 21-Dec-2009 07:07 PM

CJLim, Oct 8, 2014
  4. watchar Win User

That 'solved' logo - ha ha

Who (presumably a moderator) decides to say a problem has been solved by putting that little yellow logo in front of a list of messages?

I just want to say loud and clear - especially to anyone remotely connected with Nokia - that the claim that the problem of synchronising Outlook contacts with the N97 has NOT BEEN SOLVED. Witness the stream of messages that followed the alleged solution.

Please, please remove that silly logo - otherwise Nokia will continue to doze on while we all continue to lose our rag.

watchar, Oct 8, 2014
  5. After reading their Privacy Policy, I don't have any problem with them.

Peace *Start Microsoft Fans

Fahadking07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft.. - Similar Threads - 10's 'built keylogger'

2. mi cuenta ha sido hackeada

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mi cuenta ha sido hackeada: Hace unos días me di cuenta de que mi cuenta había sido hackeada porque se registraron compras no realizadas por mí en Falabella y coincidentemente el nombre de usuario del correo se cambió por "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"; necesito que se haga una revisión...
  3. Windows HA/Cluster printing Azure

Windows HA/Cluster printing Azure: Hi All, I`m looking to set up HA/Cluster printing on Windows servers in Azure, I understand MS have now deprecated Windows printing clustering. I`ve reviewed the option to configure the printer spooler service within Windows Clustering which would switch between servers in...
  4. Windows HA/Cluster printing Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows HA/Cluster printing Azure: Hi All, I`m looking to set up HA/Cluster printing on Windows servers in Azure, I understand MS have now deprecated Windows printing clustering. I`ve reviewed the option to configure the printer spooler service within Windows Clustering which would switch between servers in...
  5. Windows HA/Cluster printing Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Bluetooth ha disappeared.

Bluetooth ha disappeared.: Hello, I've had my laptop for quite over a year and had no problems with Bluetooth, until last night I was actively using Bluetooth and I leave my computer for 20 minutes and come back to my speakers disconnected naturally I check the speaker then I open settings, Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth ha disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ha disappeared.: Hello, I've had my laptop for quite over a year and had no problems with Bluetooth, until last night I was actively using Bluetooth and I leave my computer for 20 minutes and come back to my speakers disconnected naturally I check the speaker then I open settings, Bluetooth...
  8. Ha... I have nothing opened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ha... I have nothing opened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accorelli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0t4lk/ha_i_have_nothing_opened/
  9. 3.0 TB exterior Haed drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3.0 TB exterior Haed drive: I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not,my wife got me a 3TB exterior hard drive for christmas. I plugged it to my Hp 32 bit .Pc on the instructions it says to plug the hard drive into a usb 3.0 port for usb 3.0 transfer speeds I have 5 usb ports on my PC...
  10. Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did: Has anyone gotten this? [img] [img] I couldn't 2584