Windows 10: Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro

Discus and support Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have an opportunity to acquire a laptop with Windows 10S on it and was wondering - is it still possible to change it to Windows Home/Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windowsfree, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro

Hello,
    I have an opportunity to acquire a laptop with Windows 10S on it and was wondering - is it still possible to change it to Windows Home/Pro without cost?

Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro [​IMG]

Thank you.

:)

Windowsfree, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro

1. Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro - Similar Threads - 10S still changed

2. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  3. Change to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to Windows Pro from Home: Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM product key that I used many years ago. Now I want to move to pro from home, but it is not allowing me. Here is the things I...
  4. Change to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change to Windows Pro from Home: Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM product key that I used many years ago. Now I want to move to pro from home, but it is not allowing me. Here is the things I...
  5. Can we change languages in Windows 10S?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can we change languages in Windows 10S?: My fiancee can't change her new Acer laptop from English to Spanish. She downloaded the Spanish language pack but it won't install. Is 10S limited to English?...
  6. How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home: I’m currently on Windows 10 Enterprise and it has many cons to it such as: the windows key doesn’t do anything, no Microsoft store and I can’t update. Is there any way to change? Or possibly just go back to non-activated Windows 10? submitted by /u/AwesomeBros132 [link]...
  7. Can I change Windows pro to Windows Home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I change Windows pro to Windows Home?: Do I need to purchase a license again and enter the product key? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-windows-pro-to-windows-home/39ea0e32-eb6b-454e-ae40-7726a7204a70"
  8. Can I go from windows 10 pro to windows 10s?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I go from windows 10 pro to windows 10s?: Hello, Is there a way to go back to windows 10s after I have done the upgrade? Windows 10 pro seems to be taking up a lot of space. Should I have used system restore to make a backup point before I started the update?...
  9. Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro

Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro: Hello, I have an opportunity to acquire a laptop with Windows 10S on it and was wondering - is it still possible to change it to Windows Home/Pro without cost? [img] Thank you. 123682
  10. windows 10s to windows 10 pro

windows 10s to windows 10 pro: Hi, I seem to have done a stupid thing and upgraded my windows 10s to windows 10 pro on my Lenovo Yoga 310 with a tiny 30GB hard drive. Now my problem is not being able to revert back to my previous 10s because there is no spare room on the drive to be able to download...