Windows 10: Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go

Discus and support Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Y'all, I just picked up a Surface Go and despite being fully updated I can't get explorer to go dark when Dark Mode is activated. Running 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrew-Whitby, May 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go

Hi Y'all,

I just picked up a Surface Go and despite being fully updated I can't get explorer to go dark when Dark Mode is activated.

Running 1803

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go 27b30346-44b6-4b60-bc7c-a5a92b49f1a0?upload=true.png

:)

Andrew-Whitby, May 3, 2019

2. SUR40 and windows 10 surface mode

Hi

In Windows 10 if you want to play around with tablet mode

Is often the case there's a manual way to do so

I would like to suggest you to follow the given steps to enable the surface mode/ Tablet mode

•Click or tap the Start button

•Open the Settings application

•Click or tap on "System"

•In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"

•Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Also refer to the regarding surface mode: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg697127.aspx

Hope this help

Thanks

Mayank Chadha, May 3, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go 2001472367.png

"Next time you’re staying up till three in the morning mindlessly watching YouTube videos, why not give your eyes a rest and turn the lights out? As discovered by youTube now has a dark mode built-in : google, YouTube now a secret dark mode that’s easy to activate. Here’s how you do it:

• Make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome (that’s version 57 onwards)
    • Open up the developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
    • Select the “console” tab
    • Paste in the following text: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE" and hit enter
    • Close the developer window, refresh your browser, and the dark mode toggle is available in the main settings menu in the top right."
    "This feature hasn’t yet been officially announced, but it’s part of a number of changes YouTube is testing for the website’s design."

Here’s how to activate YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

P4-630, May 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go

1. Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go - Similar Threads - 10S Dark Mode

2. Touch mode on Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch mode on Surface Go 2: I have a Surface Go 2, which for the last couple of years I've happily used with a Brydge Bluetooth keyboard designed specifically for the model as well as the Typecover. The Typecover is great for mobility but the Brydge is much better when you want to use the machine as a...
  3. Touch mode on Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch mode on Surface Go 2: I have a Surface Go 2, which for the last couple of years I've happily used with a Brydge Bluetooth keyboard designed specifically for the model as well as the Typecover. The Typecover is great for mobility but the Brydge is much better when you want to use the machine as a...
  4. Windows 10s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10s mode: Hi I recently got a hp laptop witch came with windows 10s I switch out 10s mode but I need to return the laptop to the store if I reset factory settings will it put me back in 10s mode ....
  5. Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode): I have here a brand new Lenovo Ideapad D330 (intended for an old lady) that has Windows 10 S v1803 preinstalled - and 10S is on purpose! Part of the preinstallation is McAfee LiveSafe (using at least 886 MB on disk - cf. settings/programs). As Windows 10S mode has to be...
  6. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode: Try enable dark mode in Windows 10 but fail it said need admin right How to override this restriction ? please help submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5q4oy/dark_mode/
  7. Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s): I'm trying to connect my Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to my Surface Go (Windows 10s). I cannot find the BOSE Music app in your store (which BOSE suggest I use). When I use the bluetooth feature in settings, it pairs with the BOSE but the icon doesn't show the...
  8. Surface Go stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Go stuck in S mode: Hi everyone, I recently bought a Surface Go on amazon. I tried installing apps but it's stuck in S mode. When I try to activate its giving me an error. I don't get why it's telling me that I Can't connect to the organisation's activation server since the edition is...
  9. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark Mode: I was using dark mode before 1809, but with this update file explorer also has dark mode. It there any option to disable dark mode on that specific program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/2aeb0166-6818-4a2f-88f2-e5f1001feee2"
  10. Mail on win 10S on a Surface Go

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail on win 10S on a Surface Go: My incoming and outgoing mail servers are hosted on another domain. There appears to be no way to enter this data - the app simply fails to detect the mailbox and gives up. Can this be fixed? or do I need to upgrade to the regular Win 10 and install Thunderbird?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface go dark mode

2. darkmode surface go

3. surface dark mode

4. dark mode on surface go