Windows 10: Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept

Discus and support Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Design concepts from talented artists across the world are surely a great way to have a look at different interpretations of new products that are yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Oct 6, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept

More

:)

labeeman, Oct 6, 2014
  2. Scott Xe Win User

Numeric keypad for PIN sign-in option

Obviously only the Microsoft's designer can answer to this feature that most users are confused and do not understand the design concept.

Scott Xe, Oct 6, 2014
  3. Windows 10 Suggesting Design Developments

Hi !

I Would like to suggest some design to Ms Windows 10 Concepts

As I am a Multimedia Graphic designer, i will create my designs myself and i would like to post on Ms website. is there any possibility that i can do like that? where i can post my Windows concept design on windows blog ????

syedimran28, Oct 6, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept

1. Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept - Similar Threads - 10’s Design Was

2. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLib5QX9qMw&t=15s This video is a concept created for the purposes of visualising how Windows 10 could be changed in a future update.This is NOT an actual software.I am not affiliated with Microsoft.Microsoft confirms there will be no...
  3. User concept imagines Microsoft’s foldable Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    User concept imagines Microsoft’s foldable Windows 10 device: Numerous patents have emerged online shedding light on how Microsoft might be developing its dual-screen laptop codenamed ‘Centaurus’. Only a few days ago, a patent revealed display technology for dual-screen PC and another patent showcased Microsoft’s solution to address...
  4. This is my concept design of the moving window. The Windows 10's Animated Window.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    This is my concept design of the moving window. The Windows 10's Animated Window.: Welcome, today I will talk about the concept of the moving window, When at the beginning, the window is thin, When it moves fast, the Window shows up, it moves this way, <-- , the window stops, and the little circles spinning. here's my picture, thanks.[IMG]...
  5. Cricut Design Space - Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cricut Design Space - Windows 10 S Mode: has anyone been able to download Cricut Design space without switching from design mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cricut-design-space-windows-10-s-mode/dff2573a-c9de-498e-90d0-690e21403bc8
  6. Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10: Even after losing its Groove Music Pass features, Microsoft’s music app remains a great solution for playing music from local storage and OneDrive on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Microsoft used to have bigger plans for Groove Music on Windows 10 before killing the music...
  7. New concept imagines Task Manager on Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    New concept imagines Task Manager on Windows 10 with Fluent Design: You might have noticed that the number of concepts imagining various features of Windows 10 has increased significantly. Today, we have come across a new concept envisioning how Fluent Design could change the way Task Manager on Windows 10 looks. The concept shows off how a...
  8. Rename User Designation/File Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Rename User Designation/File Windows 10: I missed a letter when I was setting up my system. As a result, the user file and other things such as the designation in command prompt are not spelled correctly. I've attempted to follow steps to rename my user account or other such online guides, but this only allows me to...
  9. Windows 10 Phone Concept

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Phone Concept: Hi guys ^^ I made a concept for Windows 10 on phones, which makes use of a taskbar that tries to be touch-friendly and phone friendly. Let me know what you think of it. ^^ Thanks, and Happy New Year! 8D WKAnz4E8lXY 3397
  10. Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI

in Windows 10 News
    Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI: Windows 8 was pretty much a flop, Windows 8.1 fixed a few issues but still fails to impress, so it’s no surprise that all eyes are on the upcoming Windows 9 that’s supposed to debut sometime in 2015. According to the limited information we have at this point, Windows 9 is...