Windows 10: Windows 10's DWM causes slowdown while using any UI from Windows

Discus and support Windows 10's DWM causes slowdown while using any UI from Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While using compute applications, when you move the cursor around the menu on windows or move some windows cause a huge peak of 3D usage in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PontiacGTX1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10's DWM causes slowdown while using any UI from Windows

While using compute applications, when you move the cursor around the menu on windows or move some windows cause a huge peak of 3D usage in the graphics card whch slow down the UI and causes lag, this is while using an opencl application

I am using Windows 10 1809 x64 and AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 with Adrenalin 19.7.1 drivers

and Game Bar in Windows causes a 100% gpu usage

:)

PontiacGTX1, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 slowdown

Hi Aman,

There are some factors that may cause the computer to slowdown, corrupt Windows system files, is one of the factor that can slow down the computer and cause other problems.

To isolate the issue, we would like to ask some information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10's DWM causes slowdown while using any UI from Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10's DWM causes slowdown while using any UI from Windows

1. Windows 10's DWM causes slowdown while using any UI from Windows - Similar Threads - 10's DWM causes

2. What is causing dwm to crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing dwm to crash?: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. What is causing dwm to crash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing dwm to crash?: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. DWM RAM Usage Increases while using Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM RAM Usage Increases while using Teams: I have school classes in the morning for about 5 to 6 hours, during this period I can see the RAM usage of DWM increases to 1 to 1.5GB which is very unusual. I have to restart my laptop after the classes are over to see the RAM usage to have dropped significantly. I guess...
  5. Windows 10 Slowdown

Windows 10 Slowdown: My Pc is Hp. It used to run very fastly till yesterday but today onwards it started to become very slow. I don't know what happened. All apps are opening slowly, sites are opening slowly I don't know what happened. So can u please tell me how to make it SUPER fast?...
  6. Windows 10 causing pc operations slowdown and slow internet

Windows 10 causing pc operations slowdown and slow internet: Have Xfinity 200mps internet. Computers use WiFi. My PC, listed below, only gets approx 45mps. Other laptops 2 get approx 190-200. Tried multiple browsers. Assumed it is connected with slowing down of my PC operations. Performed the following: HP Pavilion 400-434 8GB...
  7. Windows 10’s April 2019 cumulative updates reportedly causing system slowdowns

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s April 2019 cumulative updates reportedly causing system slowdowns: The users are reporting that their Windows 10 devices have slowed down following the April 2019 cumulative updates. On Tuesday, Microsoft began pushing the April 2019 cumulative updates to Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 PCs. As per the reports, the update causes various issues and the...
  8. ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.

ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.: As above. It's just impossible to play anything.. If I start streaming then the game just freezes all together.. From playing @ more than 70fps on a fast paced game with the highest settings I can even lower the settings to minimum and my FPS just drops to 30 average and...
  9. Windows 10 - slowdown

Windows 10 - slowdown: I bought a Dell laptop that has Windows 10 version around 1 year back. From last few months, the software has become very slow. It takes around four minutes to start. And various applications are too lazy to get started. Even if they start, they'll crash and get closed. The...
  10. Windows 10. Use languages different from UI language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10. Use languages different from UI language: Hi all, I have a small problem with languages in windows 10 (originally the same problem was in win8, but I didn't solve it there as well). I bought the laptop with german windows. But whole my life I worked with english UI interface. I know what and where I should search...