Windows 10: Windows 10s & iTunes

Discus and support Windows 10s & iTunes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10s and itunes will not support my ipod nano 7 , do i need to opt our of the S package ? .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andybou, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Andybou Win User

Windows 10s & iTunes

Windows 10s and itunes will not support my ipod nano 7 , do i need to opt our of the S package ? .

:)

Andybou, Apr 30, 2020

2. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 30, 2020
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10s & iTunes

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10s & iTunes

1. Windows 10s & iTunes - Similar Threads - 10s iTunes

2. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly on windows 10s: Basically constant bsod. have tried multiple fresh installs of windows, clean and fraging of drives, updating most drivers i can think of, DDUconstantly getting them but the computer runs in safe mode with networking...ryzen 3700x2060saorus elite been good for the last few...
  3. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly on windows 10s: Basically constant bsod. have tried multiple fresh installs of windows, clean and fraging of drives, updating most drivers i can think of, DDUconstantly getting them but the computer runs in safe mode with networking...ryzen 3700x2060saorus elite been good for the last few...
  4. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  6. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  7. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  8. Windows media player -10s +10s

Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  9. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...
  10. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...