Windows 10: Windows 10s mode

Discus and support Windows 10s mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I recently got a hp laptop witch came with windows 10s I switch out 10s mode but I need to return the laptop to the store if I reset factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by billz2412, May 27, 2021.

1. billz2412 Win User

Windows 10s mode

Hi I recently got a hp laptop witch came with windows 10s I switch out 10s mode but I need to return the laptop to the store if I reset factory settings will it put me back in 10s mode .

:)

billz2412, May 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10s mode

Delta6326, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10s mode

1. Windows 10s mode - Similar Threads - 10s mode

2. Can't use Eduroam because of that blasted windows 10S mode probably. Is there any way for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use Eduroam because of that blasted windows 10S mode probably. Is there any way for...: I'm trying to connect my Microsoft surface go 2 to uni internet on Eduroam but it won't let me it seems without switching out of 10s mode. Is there any way for me to connect to the internet on eduroam without switching out of windows 10S mode? because I'd rather not switch...
  3. Can't use Eduroam because of that blasted windows 10S mode probably. Is there any way for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use Eduroam because of that blasted windows 10S mode probably. Is there any way for...: I'm trying to connect my Microsoft surface go 2 to uni internet on Eduroam but it won't let me it seems without switching out of 10s mode. Is there any way for me to connect to the internet on eduroam without switching out of windows 10S mode? because I'd rather not switch...
  4. Can't use Eduroam because of that blasted windows 10S mode probably. Is there any way for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Defender scan never finishes windows 10s mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender scan never finishes windows 10s mode: First I have to admit I know nothing about computers. We recently purchased a HP laptop windows 10s mode.Have only used it a few times.I have never been able to run a defender scan. When I click quick scan, it shows dots like it is scanning but it never finishes.Please help....
  6. Defender scan never finishes windows 10s mode

Defender scan never finishes windows 10s mode: First I have to admit I know nothing about computers. We recently purchased a HP laptop windows 10s mode.Have only used it a few times.I have never been able to run a defender scan. When I click quick scan, it shows dots like it is scanning but it never finishes.Please help....
  7. Is there a difference between Windows 10S and Windows 10 in S mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a difference between Windows 10S and Windows 10 in S mode?: and can you change out of windows 10S if there is a difference? submitted by /u/Andruwu_01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjnu8m/is_there_a_difference_between_windows_10s_and/
  8. DoD CAC use in Windows 10S mode

DoD CAC use in Windows 10S mode: is there a way to install DoD certs and ActivClient on Surface running Windows 10 in S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dod-cac-use-in-windows-10s-mode/8d938463-e563-4d4a-a4e8-4a9c9a99bf2e"
  9. Will switching out of 10s mode void my warranty?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will switching out of 10s mode void my warranty?: I recently bought an Acer Aspire laptop with 10s preinstalled. However, I cant run anything I need to with 10s. If I switch out to Windows10, will it affect my warranty on the laptop?...
  10. Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode)

Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode): I have here a brand new Lenovo Ideapad D330 (intended for an old lady) that has Windows 10 S v1803 preinstalled - and 10S is on purpose! Part of the preinstallation is McAfee LiveSafe (using at least 886 MB on disk - cf. settings/programs). As Windows 10S mode has to be...