Windows 10: Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance

Discus and support Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on a new feature for Windows 10 that will help you free up resources when your computer slows down or become unresponsive entirely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 29, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance

Microsoft is working on a new feature for Windows 10 that will help you free up resources when your computer slows down or become unresponsive entirely in the middle of your gameplay.

If you’ve ever experienced performance issues during gameplay, you’ve probably pressed Ctrl-Alt-Del command to access the Task Manager and examine if all those background processes affect the gaming performance.

That’s the most common and practical approach, especially on a device that includes a lengthy list of apps and processes. If you’re unable to access the Task Manager in the middle of the game, Windows 10 is getting a new feature that lets you monitor resources and background processes without leaving your game.

This new resources monitor will roll out to users as part of the Xbox Game Bar update on Windows 10. Once the Game Bar is updated, you can see the resources monitor by pressing Windows Key and the G key together.

As you can see in the above screenshot, Windows 10’s new resources monitor comes with a modern design and it helps you decide which apps and services to kill and which to keep running when you notice FPS drops in the middle of your games.

If you’re not familiar with processes and services running in the background, you can view the actual resources used and percentages of apps/services.

To discover what apps to keep running, you can filter the processes by resources percentage and kill the extraneous processes by clicking on the ‘X’ button.

The addition of a built-in resources monitor to the Game Bar comes after Windows 10 was updated last year with the ability to monitor the FPS during gameplay. Last year, the tech giant said that these new features are just beginning and you can expect more gaming improvements in the coming months.

The post Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 29, 2020

2. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 29, 2020
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 29, 2020
  4. ali hey Win User

Boost Windows 10 performance

How to boost Windows 10 performance ? my windows 10 is too slow. it take about 5 minutes to boot and all file and folder open very slow. My laptop is Z500 Lenovo with 6Gb Ram.

I installed win 10 Home version.

Is There any Suggestion for this problem?

I already down something according to here and my speed has been better.I want to know more.

Thank you

ali hey, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance - Similar Threads - 10’s feature help

2. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  3. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  4. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  5. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  6. How to: Boost performance in Windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to: Boost performance in Windows 10 or 11: Hi there!Are you having performance issues with Windows 10 or 11?I will help you solve them!Without talking more, let's start.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1. Removing unused...
  7. Windows 10’s built-in disk performance optimizer is getting new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s built-in disk performance optimizer is getting new feature: By default, Windows 10 is designed to optimize your mechanical hard disk drive (HDD) and solid-state drive (SSD) every week. Windows 10 defrags your drives by reorganizing the data stored on the drive to improve overall system performance and Microsoft allows you to manage...
  8. Windows 10’s new feature will supercharge your typing experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new feature will supercharge your typing experience: Microsoft is working on a new feature that will help you control the text fields when you don’t want to use your mouse and keyboard. With a new voice typing experience, you can now easily dictate text to create documents, emails, and more. Windows has long provided its own...
  9. Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance

Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance: Hello community, I am really need help to improve my laptop performance to have a best experience for gaming. Do anyone have any ideas ? Thank you very much. Sorry for bad english....
  10. searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips

searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips: Can anyone help me to increase my windows 10 speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searching-for-windows-10-performance-boosting-tips/8f6dc097-0526-427d-872f-f832f4c2bfbb